RE: Bug Out on your Ass ?
guess you want a rifle like this then ay prepaday

[Image: rifles-hello-kitty-assault-rifle-gun-sho...830259.jpg]
1 September 2012, 10:19,
Now "THAT'S" what I'm talking about..yeah baby, lets rock n roll Smile
1 September 2012, 10:20,
oh and heres an assault vehicle for your kids!

[Image: Demotivational-Posters-Army-14-550x450.jpg]
1 September 2012, 10:26,
(1 September 2012, 10:20)Hrusai Wrote: oh and heres an assault vehicle for your kids!

[Image: Demotivational-Posters-Army-14-550x450.jpg]

Thats the full military might of the Irish Army Smile

1 September 2012, 22:25,
The bit that makes me laugh is the encouragement to make all toys bright colours. I'd like to make a bright orange Uzi jsut to wind these stupid fucks up.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
4 September 2012, 12:29,
After reading this the other day I had a gander round my local area. Not paid too much attention to the field over the road as it was full of horses (I don't like horses - they evidentially don't like me that much either) but further along in a separate field was a few donkeys. So my plan now is to liberate myself a BOD or two, and eat the horses.
4 September 2012, 13:43,
Thats sounds like a planTongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 September 2012, 00:51,
(1 September 2012, 22:25)Skean Dhude Wrote: I'd like to make a bright orange Uzi
I always wondered why criminals didn't just paint their guns bright colours. Fire off a round or two and people will know that they're real but when (if) the police arrive they won't shoot you incase you've just got a toy.

Doctor Prepper: What's the worst that could happen?
5 September 2012, 07:38,
That is what I meant. Another bit of government thinking that don't involve actual thinking power and thus doesn't even pass the first question about it.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin