Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collins - Ultimate Navigation Manual
31 August 2012, 10:28,
Collins - Ultimate Navigation Manual
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005I...s-os-doi_0

Anyone have this book or have any other recommendations ?

I have some basic map reading and compass skills but want to increase my knowledge in that area, the reviews look very good but just wondering if anyone has a copy and what they think of it

A tenner for the paperback looks cheap as chips, if its as good as the reviews suggest
You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected
31 August 2012, 10:40,
RE: Collins - Ultimate Navigation Manual
(31 August 2012, 10:28)IB1 Wrote: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005I...s-os-doi_0

Anyone have this book or have any other recommendations ?

I have some basic map reading and compass skills but want to increase my knowledge in that area, the reviews look very good but just wondering if anyone has a copy and what they think of it

A tenner for the paperback looks cheap as chips, if its as good as the reviews suggest

I've got various training aide memiors in my files if you want em but you will need to PM me with an E mail addy, Alternatively if you go to the Ordnance Survery website they usually have FREE downloaded training aids.

31 August 2012, 11:25,
Thanks NR, will pm my email addy. I have used some of the OS stuff and like you say they have some good stuff on their site
You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected
29 March 2013, 12:15,
I have this book and it's worth the money. Covers everything from the basics to advanced stuff you hope you'll never need.
29 March 2013, 20:16,
I have bookmarked this link,.. it looks a good book,.. thanks
A major part of survival is invisibility.