Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shipping Container home.
31 August 2012, 14:53,
Shipping Container home.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ction.html
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
31 August 2012, 15:19,
RE: Shipping Container home.
It's disgusting that they're even considering putting him out on the street instead of letting him live in a fully converted, perfectly habitable structure. Absolute insanity
31 August 2012, 15:54,
Iv'e seen some s hit hot shipping containers that have been made into homes, I think they are great, Some friggin jobs worth sticking their beak in again grrrr
31 August 2012, 16:35,
Can't start a trend. Everyone would do it and the housing market would collapse and the whole stack of cards would come down.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
31 August 2012, 16:45,
the housing market is stagnant now so it dont make a lot of difference really. i am seeing properties on the internet that have been up for sale for 8, 12 and sometimes 18 months, they just arent selling.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
31 August 2012, 16:46,
I believe if he mounts it onto a trailer they may not have the authority to order its removal as its simply a parked up trailer with unkown contents ??

31 August 2012, 17:23,
(31 August 2012, 16:46)NorthernRaider Wrote: I believe if he mounts it onto a trailer they may not have the authority to order its removal as its simply a parked up trailer with unkown contents ??

was going to do something similar back in the late 80s when my then in laws bought a small farm with no buildings.
1 September 2012, 07:50,
Still considering doing this when I can offload the pile of bricks I exist in.
£4000 for two refurbished 40' container delivered to site.
(I'll weld them together and convert them myself).
£80K for 4 acres of woodland I've got my eye on (complete with little lake and feeder stream).
£200 to dig up the approach road afterwards.
Not forgetting a 'small' pack of wolves to patrol it (if only).

Then let some jobs worth come knocking on my door.
Good fertilizer I'm thinking.