Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wonder washer pffttttt
1 September 2012, 19:51,
RE: wonder washer pffttttt
@Bp....In the middle of winter, no ta brrrrr, rather go about dirty and grubby Smile
1 September 2012, 20:01,
post TSHTF we will ALL be a bit grubbier and dirtier, we wont be as clean as we all are now that for sure, once it all settles down then you can worry about how white your whites are!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 September 2012, 15:20,
(1 September 2012, 20:01)bigpaul Wrote: post TSHTF we will ALL be a bit grubbier and dirtier, we wont be as clean as we all are now that for sure, once it all settles down then you can worry about how white your whites are!Big Grin

after all that BP they will be more like yellowy brown whitesSmile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
2 September 2012, 19:28,
(2 September 2012, 15:20)Barneyboy Wrote:
(1 September 2012, 20:01)bigpaul Wrote: post TSHTF we will ALL be a bit grubbier and dirtier, we wont be as clean as we all are now that for sure, once it all settles down then you can worry about how white your whites are!Big Grin

thats why i NEVER EVER where anything white!:Tongue its so not my colourBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 September 2012, 10:16,
(2 September 2012, 19:28)bigpaul Wrote:
(2 September 2012, 15:20)Barneyboy Wrote:

thats why i NEVER EVER where anything white!:Tongue its so not my colourBig Grin

i think all of us will now bug out with dark pants nowBig Grin
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!