Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wonder washer pffttttt
1 September 2012, 10:29,
RE: wonder washer pffttttt
ah going old school NR, the ol carrot on a stick tied to a donkey method, i like it!
1 September 2012, 10:40,
(1 September 2012, 10:28)NorthernRaider Wrote: Donkey power ? , BPs ass fastened to a wheel turning a washing machine ?

i DO hope you mean ass and not arse NR!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 September 2012, 10:46,
polite cough..... Help a damsel in distress...How do I wash clothes and dry clothes using little or no electric? I would idealy prefer something sim to the wonder washer but larger and home made Smile
1 September 2012, 11:16,
(1 September 2012, 10:40)bigpaul Wrote:
(1 September 2012, 10:28)NorthernRaider Wrote: Donkey power ? , BPs ass fastened to a wheel turning a washing machine ?

i DO hope you mean ass and not arse NR!!Big Grin

what ever turns you on, or round Smile Smile Smile

1 September 2012, 12:22,
(1 September 2012, 09:44)Prepaday Wrote: Now..back to the washing machine, To be honest I think the wringing out of the clothes is the main problem, spesh in the winter, Can't drip dry outside in the winter Sad

Actually, yes you can. I'm old enough to have experience of non automatic washing machine washing. And I can honestly say if you hang out your washing even on the coldest day as long as it's not raining, your washing will more than drip dry. You can then finish it off on a clothes horse indoors. If you really can't wring out your washing, there's always this.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/24-Litre-Kentu...19be7e3043

I think it was NR who suggested these.

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart
1 September 2012, 12:27,
Now that IS good idea Smile
@TOF I just assumed if you hung dripping washing out in snow that the washing would freeze lol. I have been a victim of modern day living and gadgets for far to long Sad
1 September 2012, 12:38,
(1 September 2012, 10:46)Prepaday Wrote: polite cough..... Help a damsel in distress...How do I wash clothes and dry clothes using little or no electric? I would idealy prefer something sim to the wonder washer but larger and home made Smile

A poss stick and bucket, then a mangle then a cothes line in the garden.

1 September 2012, 12:39, (This post was last modified: 1 September 2012, 12:40 by TOF.)
Well, if it was snowing, or raining at any time of the year, for that matter, you just had to accept the fact you would be living with drippy washing. Hence at least one room had a lino floor!Smile
(1 September 2012, 12:38)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(1 September 2012, 10:46)Prepaday Wrote: polite cough..... Help a damsel in distress...How do I wash clothes and dry clothes using little or no electric? I would idealy prefer something sim to the wonder washer but larger and home made Smile

A poss stick and bucket, then a mangle then a cothes line in the garden.

See post 2 NRWink

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart
1 September 2012, 13:00,
how about one of these hand washer

or this pedle power

or twister
1 September 2012, 19:49,
2 rocks in the riverTongueBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.