Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are the radicals and nonconformists the establishment fears the most?
2 September 2012, 18:43,
NR copyright 2012©

Over taxed, under represented, out of work, homeless, fed up with immigration, feel threatened by Islam or the EU, don’t like the schools system, failed by the NHS, pension stolen by Labour, Referendum stolen by the tories, Civil Liberties lost by the Lib Dems, Repeat victim of crime due to police failings, Numbed by the £9000 university fees, Fed up with unfair devolution, Dreading more nuclear power or wind farms, Can’t afford decent food any more !!!!! All things that are hurting or scaring into ordinary decent people and driving them towards militancy.

So what is the average person to do when they feel backed into a corner whilst watching the ruling elite carry on getting wealthier and more powerful whilst failing society and the nation at large?

Protest, Go to a rally, Write a letter, Riot, Go on strike, Hang around London in a mob getting kettled and gaining only a criminal record? That sort of protest only ever hurts the same ordinary decent people you are trying to protect in the first place.

What use is a 1 million member march to London when the politicians won’t even notice you are there unless they watch Sky News, most of them will just ignore you as they do all the time until it’s time for an election.

What use is a protest party in the park when it only attracts the attention of drug dealers and boring chavvy minor celebrities seeking publicity and a bandwagon to jump on, the government and ruling elite are not affected emotionally or physically by any of this sort of public outrage?

If protestors REALLY want to force change your options are limited but highly effective
1 Revolution (rarely works but effective when it does)
2 National strike (only if everyone comes out and stays out)
3 Paramilitary action !!! Phew innocent people usually end up the only casualties.
4 Closing down the system?, A difficult thing to achieve but if everyone withdrew all their money from banks, boycotted shops, cancelled subscriptions to fee paying services, combined with staying at home the country would stop in 48 hours, but sadly the UK has a huge percentage of middle class middle earners who would never stop the system.

Basically those who could unify and bring about change are likely to end up seeing taxes go even higher and civil liberties eroded further than they are now. No I put it to you the establishment is safe in the hands of the system they set up because there’s nothing the community can do to harm them, primarily because the public at large is not yet desperate enough and the PTB will always strive to just give people enough to stop the caldron from boiling over.

So the students, miners, pensioners, public sector, NHS workers, transport workers etc are simply wasting their time and have no influence or leverage of value, ergo they are utterly pointless.

So what does the establishment live in terror of?
Those getting obscenely rich and powerful, or more so than they already are do so only so long as they can influence and tax the community and control how it exists.
So if the community can divorce itself from the establishment the establishment will wither and die if it does not accept change.

So I put it to you those radicals who the PTB fear most are the preppers, survivalists, off-gridders, small holders, homesteaders and ecologists who seek to be as totally self- reliant as possible.

If more and more people grow more of their own food that hurts the supermarket shareholders and exchequer, if more people make their own clothes that hurts the high street shareholders and the exchequer, if more people built their own homes that hurts the builders shareholders and the exchequer, if people use alternative transport and don’t buy petrol and diesel that hurt the oil companies’ shareholders and exchequer, if more people set up off-grid eco power systems that hurts the power companies shareholders and exchequer. Those who use radios like CBs to communicate with hurt the phone companies’ shareholders and exchequer. Those who use homeopathic and natural remedies hurt the drug companies’ shareholders and exchequer, do you get the point, being preppers is more radical and constructive than being a Trade Union militant.

Those who prepare for adversity and self reliance in a time of ever increasing uncertainty are “putting it to the man” far more than every protest march to London in history.

The way to hurt the government and ruling elite is to attack their wallets not to smash the structure the tax payers have paid for. Living independently and not FUNDING the state through direct and indirect taxation and not keeping mega companies profits inflated hurts those who fund the corrupt self serving politicians who have so badly betrayed you and failed this great country.

If you cannot beat the system then live OUTSIDE the system as much as possible
Prep, go off-grid, barter don’t buy, if VAT is applied look for another option, the less reliant we become on the state the more vulnerable they become and more open to change.
Be a Radical, become a Prepper.

2 September 2012, 19:08,
RE: Who are the radicals and nonconformists the establishment fears the most?
Well put, well said, Even I understood all that lol. Every day my eyes widen that little bit more and I start to see things the way they REALLY are. Going off grid, Going green is defo number 1 on my agenda.

2 September 2012, 22:08,
RE: Who are the radicals and nonconformists the establishment fears the most?
Great post. If I had people who take it seriously to share this with, I would.