Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANYONE REMEMBER TONY MARTIN??
3 September 2012, 09:10,
RE: ANYONE REMEMBER TONY MARTIN??
if one of us got burgled the most natural thing(for a bloke) is to pick up a weapon and defend ourselves(and our families) with it, its about time the law was on the side of the law abiding and not the criminal, but then this is England so i wont hold my breath!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 September 2012, 09:13,
(3 September 2012, 09:10)bigpaul Wrote: if one of us got burgled the most natural thing(for a bloke) is to pick up a weapon and defend ourselves(and our families) with it, its about time the law was on the side of the law abiding and not the criminal, but then this is England so i wont hold my breath!Big Grin

If someone breaks into your house when you're not there, trips on a childs toy, falls down the stairs and breaks their back then you're technically liable! How retarded is that?

Funnily enough I spotted last night that someone has been on our porch, presumably trying to gain access to the upstairs window. Don't know if it's the local toe-rags that I scared off the other week, or if it's an attempt to gain entry into the house. They better hope I'm not home if they try it again, it's quite a drop off the porch (especially with a fat bearded man on top of you)
5 September 2012, 18:59, (This post was last modified: 5 September 2012, 19:01 by In the Dark.)
Released with no charge. A result for common sense (eventually)
Forgot the linky
http://news.sky.com/story/981373/farm-sh...ce-charges