Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What did this home owner do wrong ?
2 September 2012, 19:58,
What did this home owner do wrong ?

After he had shot at the 4 violent robbers with his shotgun he phoned the police. That is his mistake he was right in shooting the robbers and a fool for trusting the police.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ak-in.html

2 September 2012, 20:49,
RE: What did this home owner do wrong ?
"comments disabled for legal reasons". that cracks me up when they use that excuse.

Comments disabled because he would get overwhelming support. The same issue arises with articles about the failures of multiculturalism and things like honor killings.
2 September 2012, 23:08,
Yes, calling the Political Correctness Enforcement Bureau was stupid. He would have been better finishing them off and feeding them to the pigs (the animal variety).
3 September 2012, 07:54,
its not long back a guy chased down a raider and stubbed him to death ! he was not charged! this government is meant to be in favour of the right to defend your home! so way are you still charged?
3 September 2012, 12:11,
He should have finished the job and buried them in a shallow grave
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
3 September 2012, 12:18,
Its another Tony Martin case cos just like him these poor buggers have been robbed 4 times before and the cops have miserably failed to protect them, so when the farmer gets a fifth visit by the scum and shoots at them he gets arrested just like Tony Martin did.
This countries justice system is just WRONG because justice is the last thing that comes out of cases like this. In many Texan counties for example the farmer would have been given a reward for providing a public service by shooting the scum, THAT Sir's is justice.

When we lived in Teesside I put a notice on my back fence saying " Anyone found here at night will be found here in the morning" The plods told me to take it down as it may offend the local criminals who apparently have more rights than the good citizen does.

3 September 2012, 14:17,
I've still got my sign up.
"Trespassers will be composted".
My local plod thinks it's hilarious.
There again he is ex-forces and has a brain.

3 September 2012, 14:22,
They even whinged after I put a small one on my front lawn saying " here lies cold and hard the last damn dog to shit in my yard"

4 September 2012, 15:07,
Yup, shouldn't have called the police. You'd definitely have to keep the intruders though, just in case they came back with their own toys. Or just set fire to your house.

Still, if someone does break in it's pretty unlikely that they've told anyone where they're going. Isn't it??
4 September 2012, 16:32,
"Trespassers will be physically restrained and informed they got a purty mouth"
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8