Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are the sheeple starting to wake up?
4 September 2012, 11:17,
Are the sheeple starting to wake up?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...emony.html
4 September 2012, 11:30,
RE: Are the sheeple starting to wake up?
awww what a pity he is such a nice man!!!Rolleyes oh hold no he is not! Big Grin
4 September 2012, 11:38,
What can the poor fool do Liebour left him with nothing but trillions in debt and a collapsing economy, The only sensible forward would be to scrap all the welfare system cept for basic state pension, Which I think would be great.

4 September 2012, 11:39, (This post was last modified: 4 September 2012, 11:41 by Barneyboy.)
i liked that very much made me happyBig Grin
(4 September 2012, 11:38)NorthernRaider Wrote: What can the poor fool do Liebour left him with nothing but trillions in debt and a collapsing economy, The only sensible forward would be to scrap all the welfare system cept for basic state pension, Which I think would be great.

bollocks hes a twat just for the rich and fuck the rest but we the piss poor out nunber themSmile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
4 September 2012, 11:53,
Take him out back and shoot him in the face. Do us all a favour. I did economics at school, I'm not sure this bloke even went to school, what a fucking retard.
4 September 2012, 11:58,
(4 September 2012, 11:39)Barneyboy Wrote: bollocks hes a twat just for the rich and fuck the rest but we the piss poor out nunber themSmile

Well I'm piss poor, borderline destitute but its not cos of that arse of a politcian its cos 40% our pay goes in income tax, 14 % on NI, and whats left gets geroded by 20% VAT on anything we buy, and its all wasted on the scrounging bloody parasites of the welfare state.
Tax should be limited by law to 5% VAt, 5% Income tax and 10% NI, force the welfare system to operate within those constraints. Scrap dole, Scrap all the fekin benefits cept pensions and tell the claimants to sort emselves out instead of living off me.

4 September 2012, 12:59, (This post was last modified: 4 September 2012, 13:17 by Barneyboy.)
(4 September 2012, 11:58)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(4 September 2012, 11:39)Barneyboy Wrote: bollocks hes a twat just for the rich and fuck the rest but we the piss poor out nunber themSmile

Well I'm piss poor, borderline destitute but its not cos of that arse of a politcian its cos 40% our pay goes in income tax, 14 % on NI, and whats left gets geroded by 20% VAT on anything we buy, and its all wasted on the scrounging bloody parasites of the welfare state.
Tax should be limited by law to 5% VAt, 5% Income tax and 10% NI, force the welfare system to operate within those constraints. Scrap dole, Scrap all the fekin benefits cept pensions and tell the claimants to sort emselves out instead of living off me.

it not the people on the dole NR it the tax dodges and the fucking banks and super rich mate dont be fooled by the bullshit that they put on the tv own by the rich look it up mate the money the dole cost is fuck all compared to the money the ptb milk off pal
the nazis done the same thing with the jews to unite a divided country common hatedred to the weak you see it on the tv atos are treating the ill like shit(NOT IN MY NAME) MPs doing fuck all about it and blaming it all on the job less. fuck me NR
4 September 2012, 13:30,
Apart from the drugs, The folk on benefits put their money back into the system in one shape or form, Shopping, pub, Driving, public transport, it's all taxed.
4 September 2012, 13:38,
its was Labour that spent all the money and left the country with nothing, Gordon Brown was still spending OUR money right up to the general election and he was the idiot that sold off our gold reserves when the price was low,low,low, so its not ALL the fault of the Tories!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 September 2012, 13:42,
(4 September 2012, 13:38)bigpaul Wrote: its was Labour that spent all the money and left the country with nothing, Gordon Brown was still spending OUR money right up to the general election and he was the idiot that sold off our gold reserves when the price was low,low,low, so its not ALL the fault of the Tories!!

this is for me not a tories or labour thing its the rich ass fucking the poor again