Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incoming.... ?
6 September 2012, 22:24, (This post was last modified: 6 September 2012, 22:25 by Hrusai.)
RE: Incoming.... ?
well theres an official church of the flying spaghetti monster, of whom i am a member Big Grin...we are pastafarians, and our religious dress is full pirate regalia, we believe that in heaven there is a stripper factory and a beer volcano and also that our benevolent flying spaghetti monster personally looks after gravity by holding stuff in place himself xD

http://www.venganza.org/

i joke not.

so its not that unfeasible to create a church of the prepper lol
6 September 2012, 22:26,
If we all declared our homes as churches of this new religion, then by performing a simple ceremony once a day, we could exempt ourselves from Council tax! Also, don't churches on religious grounds also have their own, different laws applying to activities on the church/religious site?
"How far back in time do you think our future will be?"
7 September 2012, 14:46,
(6 September 2012, 22:26)Timelord Wrote: If we all declared our homes as churches of this new religion, then by performing a simple ceremony once a day, we could exempt ourselves from Council tax! Also, don't churches on religious grounds also have their own, different laws applying to activities on the church/religious site?

huh, ive been planning to build my own pastafarii church in my garden for ages (just a fancy shed to get drunk in) but now i might actually do it lol

im going to have to look into this! see how far the boundaries can be pushed by saying your a church lol
7 September 2012, 15:45,
I registred on the census as a Jedi Knight !!!