Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
German site selling tinned bread / butter /cheese etc
14 September 2012, 21:56,
RE: German site selling tinned bread / butter /cheese etc
(14 September 2012, 21:42)Melissa15 Wrote: Wine powder!! ... I try to keep a stock of spirits but I always end up drinking it, can't see myself being tempted to drink powered stuff unless the shops were shut long term. Those bags & oxy absorbers are expensive compared to Lds, and I can't compare most of the tinned stuff with other prices but I'm sure approved food had margarine at 3 tins for £1.

I know the bbe dates aren't much to go by with tinned foods but it's what I use to rotate that's why I asked

i think it might be discountinued now Tongue but im sure theres some knocking around somewhere....sounds pretty orrible though lol apparently "no grapes are used in its production" so its not really wine xD

i had some nice tinned pork from lidl today, we bought it a few years ago, and it had a best before of like 2014, ate it today (yes food is getting that dire now Sad ) was really tasty though Big Grin i'd recommend getting some of it, i think the brand is pek Smile
14 September 2012, 22:07,
Funny cause I was talking to my mum about spam and things like that and she was telling me how my nan would use that often and the brand was pek Smile Going to order some from Rosspa next week.
14 September 2012, 22:13,
(14 September 2012, 22:07)Melissa15 Wrote: Funny cause I was talking to my mum about spam and things like that and she was telling me how my nan would use that often and the brand was pek Smile Going to order some from Rosspa next week.

well i recommend it! bloody tasty Smile in an emergency i reckon 1 could last a few days Big Grin...surprisingly filling it is too

enjoy it Smile some mayo an bread, ferkin lovely
15 September 2012, 18:29,
Supposed to be good stuff on the German site. I hope the prices don't go up anytime soon. 50 years or your money back......lol.
"How far back in time do you think our future will be?"
22 September 2012, 08:51,
tried the cakes and sausage over the last few days have to say i cant fault any of it including the burger in a can! its not the best burger i have had but its no where near the worst all in all i will be placing a larger order over the weekend
22 September 2012, 09:02,
(22 September 2012, 08:51)Tigs Wrote: tried the cakes and sausage over the last few days have to say i cant fault any of it including the burger in a can! its not the best burger i have had but its no where near the worst all in all i will be placing a larger order over the weekend

saweeet Big Grin been dying to know about the burger in can Big Grin such an awesome idea, one of those things that PSHTF will really raise your spirits Smile
22 September 2012, 09:50, (This post was last modified: 22 September 2012, 09:52 by Tigs.)
tried 3 of the burgers ate one cold its good , heated one in the can boiling it in a pan of watter ! not impressed the bun was hot too and the cheese was all over the place ! the best way to cook it was to take the burger out heat that and put it back
having said that i buy westlers burger in a can with onion gravy for £1 at morrisons and they are better Big Grin