Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feeling unprepped and inadequate
10 September 2012, 08:52,
RE: Feeling unprepped and inadequate
(10 September 2012, 08:49)NorthernRaider Wrote: BP I'm still fighting my missus to scrap the Sky subscription the TV is rubbish now, its never more than 9.5 minutes of programs before you get 6 minutes of adverts and trailers. most 1 hour shows are actually only 33 minutes long.

yes, we were only talking about the lengths of ad breaks the other day, at one time you had enough time to make a cuppa, now you can make a cuppa, go to the loo and make a bacon buttyBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 September 2012, 09:12,
The other night I was wanting to watch a PA movie on 114 the Scyfy channel, Doomsday 2012 it was called, They had 4 advert breaks in 45 minutes in the end I foirgot what bloody film I was watching and turned it off. TV is just totally unwatchable now.

10 September 2012, 18:57,
(9 September 2012, 12:12)HunterNurturer Wrote: In a capitalist society we should embrace envy, because it propells us forward and gives us incentive to work harder and achieve more.
Sounds like a quote from Ayn Rand!
"Some men just want to watch the world burn!"