Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone has a new laptop, and will be online MUCH MORE!!!!!
7 September 2012, 15:01,
RE: Someone has a new laptop, and will be online MUCH MORE!!!!!
Not dead.....yet. Haha, forever the optimist.

Think I'm going to be doing loads of fitness videos and sports videos for youtube soon, but not as a survivalist/prepper. So I may end up vanishing for a little while, now and again, however....I'm going to try to be online as often as possible.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
7 September 2012, 15:02,
(7 September 2012, 15:01)Scythe13 Wrote: Not dead.....yet. Haha, forever the optimist.

Think I'm going to be doing loads of fitness videos and sports videos for youtube soon, but not as a survivalist/prepper. So I may end up vanishing for a little while, now and again, however....I'm going to try to be online as often as possible.

be sure to link us dude, ima try to get into a proper fitness regime soon Big Grin
7 September 2012, 15:24,
(7 September 2012, 15:02)Hrusai Wrote: be sure to link us dude, ima try to get into a proper fitness regime soon Big Grin

If you have shoes, or just barefeet (barefeet needs grass or sand...preferably without sharp or poo shaped objects) then you're just procrastinating....unless you've already started.

But your attitude is clearly a good one. I'll help you out as much as I can mate.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
7 September 2012, 16:18,
(7 September 2012, 15:24)Scythe13 Wrote: If you have shoes, or just barefeet (barefeet needs grass or sand...preferably without sharp or poo shaped objects) then you're just procrastinating....unless you've already started.

But your attitude is clearly a good one. I'll help you out as much as I can mate.

go walking every few days, run a bit, changing diet and stuff, small changes so far, but far from where i was Tongue

but any tips or good things to do would be wicked Big Grin
7 September 2012, 17:07,

Oh lordy, hang on to your tank tops... he's back!

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart