Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leg or breast?
8 September 2012, 12:42,
RE: Leg or breast?
(8 September 2012, 11:18)Prepaday Wrote: Like I said, sheet acting, sheet everything, very disappointing, I could never eat a human but if it was processed into green wafer things and I really wanted to survive, maybe I could suffer the green wafers.
But if you look how the people in the film were living in squalor and starving and dying, I don't wanna live like that and I wouldn't lose the will to live. So you ask me, why do you prep then?
I don't mind foraging, I don't mind being homeless, I don't mind the hard graft.
I can put up with a lot... the human body can put up with all sorts of hardship where as in my opinion the mind cannot.
I like being me, I like who I am and if I have to become a killing machine and a nut job, I'd rather just die Sad
I want to survive, of course I do but not live in a world of evil and distrusting every single person I come across, Having to look over my shoulder, Having human blood on my hands, Stealing food from children, watching people and the world around me die. It's not for me Sad....Just sayin Smile
i suppose that the female point of view...not trying to be sexist PD, i just think (some of) us blokes think differently, i want to survive NO MATTER what i have to do to survive, i dont trust people("general public") anyway so it wont be any different for meBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 September 2012, 12:47,
Apparently one of the best bits is the little piece of flesh between the thumb and index finger
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
8 September 2012, 13:17,
in the film book of eli it does say that shaking is caused by cannibalism, doesnt mention that kuru disease, but it does specifically say that they look for people with "the shakes" as it means they've eaten and developed a taste for human flesh

at the end of the day it depends on your will to survive, and none of us will know how far we will go to survive until we get there, im fairly certain i'd eat a human, prepaday is fairly certain she won't, but until we are in a situation where we HAVE to, then we wont truly know, when push comes to shove alot of ethics go out the windows Smile
8 September 2012, 14:19,
I had the shakes plus other symptoms....hyper thyroid.... I looked like I had withdrawals from alcohol lol
8 September 2012, 14:25, (This post was last modified: 8 September 2012, 14:27 by NorthernRaider.)
(8 September 2012, 11:33)Prepaday Wrote: In the film, everything in the sea had died, haven't the foggiest why but it had, that's why there were living of algae. It would take something mega for that to happen but I suppose like everything else, it COULD happen.

Like dumping millions and millions of tons of plastics into the sea that contain homrmones they kill everything, or dumping millions of litres of seweage into the seas, or breaking the food chain be over fishing certain species !!
(8 September 2012, 11:57)Prepaday Wrote: Anyone for booby burger? botty burger? Help yourself, I'll be dead. All I ask is you dissect me in a nice gentle, respectful manner Smile

And who is going to take care of your kids? Sorry missus but when you have children you give up the right to decide to die or give up Smile

8 September 2012, 14:31,
(8 September 2012, 14:25)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(8 September 2012, 11:33)Prepaday Wrote: In the film, everything in the sea had died, haven't the foggiest why but it had, that's why there were living of algae. It would take something mega for that to happen but I suppose like everything else, it COULD happen.

Like dumping millions and millions of tons of plastics into the sea that contain homrmones they kill everything, or dumping millions of litres of seweage into the seas, or breaking the food chain be over fishing certain species !!
(8 September 2012, 11:57)Prepaday Wrote: Anyone for booby burger? botty burger? Help yourself, I'll be dead. All I ask is you dissect me in a nice gentle, respectful manner Smile

And who is going to take care of your kids? Sorry missus but when you have children you give up the right to decide to die or give up Smile

and dont expect other people(as in NON related) to bring up your kids if you snuff it!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 September 2012, 15:11,
(8 September 2012, 14:31)bigpaul Wrote:
(8 September 2012, 14:25)NorthernRaider Wrote:

and dont expect other people(as in NON related) to bring up your kids if you snuff it!Big Grin

Going by the title of the thread they would be more likely to eat 'em Smile

You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected
8 September 2012, 15:17,
kinda reminds me of the film "the road" just a man and his son surviving the end of days, he has only 2 bullets, saving them for himself and for his son in case they get cornered, he'd rather kill his child and himself than let them both die horrible deaths, if some cannibals eat them, so be it, but at least they'll die by their own hand and not suffer!

a sentiment that i can agree with, if you got a gun, save enough bullets for you and your family, when theres no hope and the time comes, it'll be a better way to die.
8 September 2012, 15:27,
Wouldn't mind a bit of steak and Sidney pie. Just worried about some of the additives and marinades some of the locals have round here.

Sodomi Non Sapiens.