Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuff I still need
12 September 2012, 11:29,
RE: Stuff I still need
(12 September 2012, 11:13)Tibbs735 Wrote: I still need loads more bulk supplies, but my family are really dragging their feet. It's infuriating because they say that they are interested, but their actions prove otherwise.

Dont we all, I think we have eaten most of our stuff this year,family apathy is the norm til TSHTF then its your fault for not getting to supplies in.

12 September 2012, 21:04,
(12 September 2012, 11:29)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(12 September 2012, 11:13)Tibbs735 Wrote: I still need loads more bulk supplies, but my family are really dragging their feet. It's infuriating because they say that they are interested, but their actions prove otherwise.

Dont we all, I think we have eaten most of our stuff this year,family apathy is the norm til TSHTF then its your fault for not getting to supplies in.

lol, that will be true Big Grin
12 September 2012, 22:00,
Snares,bow and arrows, good cooking equipment, stuff for the bike,food and water and a decent bug out location. Also need loads of spare time to practise all my skills. I know a few things more than your average sheeple but by no means am I prepared.
12 September 2012, 22:07,
Aye i would feel better with another few hundred quids worth of long life foods cached along with many more arrows and perhaps a couple more spare bows, still need more radio kit (just remembered) and we may need to change our vehicles 2 years earlier than expected as rust has caused chaos on the Mitsy Chassis and I cant weld.

12 September 2012, 22:17,
Weldings alot harder than it looks. I would like to know how to make a bow and string. Time and money are a big issue for everyone at the moment.
13 September 2012, 11:26, (This post was last modified: 13 September 2012, 11:29 by bigpaul.)
(9 September 2012, 14:05)Paul Wrote: Crikey NR those frontier stoves are expensive.
£140 (ish) off Google shopping.

try a Rocket Stove , they run at about £60Big Grin(From Wildstoves)

My OH is very good, she is on board, but dosent hassle me about what i buy, all i get is "whats in the parcel?" when it arrives but apart from that i get no commentBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
13 September 2012, 18:02,
(12 September 2012, 22:17)Metroyeti Wrote: Weldings alot harder than it looks. I would like to know how to make a bow and string. Time and money are a big issue for everyone at the moment.

here an article i posted before you joined to get you started Smile

http://www.primitiveways.com/bowstring.html