Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Psychology of Fear
2 December 2012, 13:50,
RE: The Psychology of Fear
There is nothing to fear except fear itself.... (F.D.R. (ignore the fact that he was in fact paraphrasing Sir Francis Bacon.... Wink))

But it is true.

You cannot instil fear in to a cow to produce more milk but you instil fear in to a human being to not do or do something, and that is very much how the PTB work - If you have no fear, they have no control. Simples! Big Grin

2 December 2012, 13:53,
i FEAR no one but i TRUST no body!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 December 2012, 14:10,
Not even yourself?

I fear nothing nor no one therefore no one has control over me, but I trust myself implicitly to do the right thing for myself and everyone else. My rights to do what is right for me end at your right to do what is right for you. Heart
2 December 2012, 14:58,
(2 December 2012, 14:10)MikeAlpha3041 Wrote: Not even yourself?

BP gives#1 fingered salute# and treats this comment with the contempt it deservesBig GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 December 2012, 16:34,
(2 December 2012, 13:53)bigpaul Wrote: i FEAR no one but i TRUST no body!Big Grin

You bloody lying git, I've seen you with your wonderful wife and you are as shit scared of her as I am of my missus Smile

2 December 2012, 16:40,
(2 December 2012, 16:34)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(2 December 2012, 13:53)bigpaul Wrote: i FEAR no one but i TRUST no body!Big Grin

You bloody lying git, I've seen you with your wonderful wife and you are as shit scared of her as I am of my missus Smile

i am shit scared of NO-ONE...least of all my wife(you have to be married 3 times to know what i mean!)Big Grin
2 December 2012, 16:57,
Oh yea, I forgot to mention the wife (or as I and the kids "affectionately" call her "old Mrs Angry Angry), prolly best not to dwell on that one in case she finds me talking to people that she doesn't approve of of me mixing with..... Blush Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin