Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
See ya.
13 September 2012, 09:23,
See ya.
Fingers crossed I'm off to Spain in a few weeks to go and spend a few days in a very small commune that live off the grid, porridge with herbs for breakfast and two composting toilets, one for number one and the second for the other... Collecting water from the spring, making fires and such like.
I do rather fancy the meditation tent though Smile.
It's going to be a whole new world for me, I don't think they have beds, just a bag filled with straw or something?
Pity it's going to be Oct I'm going and not in the summer, oh well, can't have it all ways.
Wish me well as I think it's going to be challenging to say the least.
13 September 2012, 09:29,
RE: See ya.
good luck hope you enjoy it
13 September 2012, 09:34,
Take care, good luck.

13 September 2012, 09:35,
It's amazing what we take for granted, A flushing toilet, the turn of a tap, the flick of a switch, A shop, A tin of food, a carton of milk, central heating, For instance, from garden to plate the REAL off griders will take aprox 3 hours to make dinner, I on the other hand take 5 mins, tin opener and pan on the cooker, simples .
These past few weeks have certainly made me think about my life and the shit that is going on in the world. I was really scared about it all, but day by day I feel myself getting mentally stronger and ready to fight whatever happens.
13 September 2012, 10:28,
have a good time, tell us about it when you come back.Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
13 September 2012, 13:01,
have a safe trip enjoySmile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
13 September 2012, 14:31,
Good luck and take care.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
13 September 2012, 18:09,
sounds great prepaday, i reckon you'll really enjoy it Smile and hopefully pick up some skills along the way!

good luck and enjoy yourself Big Grin