Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When do you turn?
16 September 2012, 22:55,
RE: When do you turn?
The fact we have not done it now means we are law abiding. In the scenarios we envisage there will be no law and order beyond what we make.

More people have a inbuilt compass fo4r right and wrong. We will do what is right but sometime shit happens and you are forced into a situation where your priorities do not line up with others.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
17 September 2012, 07:44,
and the Tories have just pushed through a bill making squatting 100% illegal ( taking away any rights squatters had) and making it easier to evict squatters ! just in case one of there friends with a big empty unused wasted house has a problem with squatters !
17 September 2012, 08:17,
The legal definition of a squatter is:-
An individual who settles on the land of another person without any legal authority to do so, or without acquiring a legal title.
So I'm reading that as if you move in, you're squatting.
The offence of squatting in a residential building now carries a maximum penalty of six months' imprisonment, a fine of up to £5,000 or both.

If you are just sheltering, your trespassing.
If you are trespassing and leave immediately when told, provided you haven't broken in, stolen or broken anything, the way I read the law is "No harm, No foul".
Of course if the plod is called, gawd knows what may happen.

17 September 2012, 08:55,
Some plod treat the homless with respect,depends on person there dealing with and if the cops a jobswerth
17 September 2012, 09:26,
(17 September 2012, 08:55)Metroyeti Wrote: Some plod treat the homless with respect,depends on person there dealing with and if the cops a jobswerth

im getting to the point where i think all cops are bastards, the more i read the less i trust them, they really are glorified state sponsored thugs on power trips, look into all the scandals there are in the "civilised" world, its truly ridiculous, especially in america Tongue

17 September 2012, 10:51,
note this law is only for RESIDENTIAL property, i dont think it applies to COMMERCIAL premises???Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 September 2012, 11:00,
(17 September 2012, 07:44)Tigs Wrote: and the Tories have just pushed through a bill making squatting 100% illegal ( taking away any rights squatters had) and making it easier to evict squatters ! just in case one of there friends with a big empty unused wasted house has a problem with squatters !

The basis for a free society is property rights. Without them we can all take what we want by force. This law is one of the few right things that have been done by this government.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
17 September 2012, 11:32,
(17 September 2012, 09:26)Hrusai Wrote: im getting to the point where i think all cops are bastards, the more i read the less i trust them, they really are glorified state sponsored thugs on power trips, look into all the scandals there are in the "civilised" world, its truly ridiculous, especially in america Tongue

Young man, have you ever stopped to consider why people want to become cops?, and dont tell me its to help people or protect society cos that is just BS, they join so they can control, intimidate, threaten even beat or shoot people dead and get away with it.

17 September 2012, 12:57, (This post was last modified: 17 September 2012, 13:36 by bigpaul.)
(17 September 2012, 11:32)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(17 September 2012, 09:26)Hrusai Wrote: im getting to the point where i think all cops are bastards, the more i read the less i trust them, they really are glorified state sponsored thugs on power trips, look into all the scandals there are in the "civilised" world, its truly ridiculous, especially in america Tongue

Young man, have you ever stopped to consider why people want to become cops?, and dont tell me its to help people or protect society cos that is just BS, they join so they can control, intimidate, threaten even beat or shoot people dead and get away with it.
damn right NR, their all on a power/ego trip!

(17 September 2012, 11:00)Skean Dhude Wrote:
(17 September 2012, 07:44)Tigs Wrote: and the Tories have just pushed through a bill making squatting 100% illegal ( taking away any rights squatters had) and making it easier to evict squatters ! just in case one of there friends with a big empty unused wasted house has a problem with squatters !

The basis for a free society is property rights. Without them we can all take what we want by force. This law is one of the few right things that have been done by this government.

that is okay if the property is being used, i have seen so many empty properties "out in the sticks" left abandoned, empty, unused, for years, it makes my blood boil, someone (us) could be living in that property and bringing it back into use, but without the money-we-I- havent got a hope and every year those properties get worse and worse, another bit of render falls off, another slate or tile comes loose and nothing is ever done to put the damage right. and our local council HASNT even got a "empty homes officer"AngryAngry
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 September 2012, 00:13,
not all plods or b******* you get good and bad in every one just because we choose to settle things differently doesn't make us right it's how we sleep at night?
prob thats why i'am awake all night lol
to win the war, you must be willing to die