Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What you carry.
16 September 2012, 17:07,
RE: What you carry.
(16 September 2012, 16:01)Bucket Wrote: Don't carry anything, even my wallet, when on the mainland these days.

Stopped and searched at least a couple of times a visit by the cops under section 44.

Got ridiculous when stopped getting off the boat in Aberdeen harbour, then fifteen minutes later in the shopping centre by the same ploddites.

Used to carry a two inch multi-tool but was warned could be an offensive weapon if used incorrectly. Tried to explain to them anything's a weapon if used incorrectly- least I didn't have to worry about accommodation that night, spent it in the cells for not "complying" with them.

stupid Plods! how to explain to a Plod that an offensive weapon only becomes so if you take it out and wave it about??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 September 2012, 17:47,
(16 September 2012, 17:07)bigpaul Wrote:
(16 September 2012, 16:01)Bucket Wrote: Don't carry anything, even my wallet, when on the mainland these days.

Stopped and searched at least a couple of times a visit by the cops under section 44.

Got ridiculous when stopped getting off the boat in Aberdeen harbour, then fifteen minutes later in the shopping centre by the same ploddites.

Used to carry a two inch multi-tool but was warned could be an offensive weapon if used incorrectly. Tried to explain to them anything's a weapon if used incorrectly- least I didn't have to worry about accommodation that night, spent it in the cells for not "complying" with them.

stupid Plods! how to explain to a Plod that an offensive weapon only becomes so if you take it out and wave it about??

fuck me uk is shit we all bend over and take it in the ass when the old bill say so but they are doing fuck all about the true crimes so they give us shit for carrying a blade fucking jobs worth coward cuntsAngry
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
16 September 2012, 18:55,
(16 September 2012, 17:47)Barneyboy Wrote:
(16 September 2012, 17:07)bigpaul Wrote:

fuck me uk is shit we all bend over and take it in the ass when the old bill say so but they are doing fuck all about the true crimes so they give us shit for carrying a blade fucking jobs worth coward cuntsAngry
i sort of agree but without the expletivesTongueBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 September 2012, 18:57,
i always carry a knife with me, never had any hassle about it Smile even at public events!
also tobacco and wallet/keychain (keys attached to wallet, very useful Smile )
16 September 2012, 19:05,
(16 September 2012, 18:57)Hrusai Wrote: i always carry a knife with me, never had any hassle about it Smile even at public events!
also tobacco and wallet/keychain (keys attached to wallet, very useful Smile )
yeah i've got one of those wallets, got it at the Bike Show at Shepton Mallet many years ago, i use a dog chain as a key chain very handy if i was attacked..Big Grin
16 September 2012, 19:50,

I hope you complained. Harrassment. Even if it is not upheld it makes them fill out some forms.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin