Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fear creeps in.
18 September 2012, 22:27,
RE: Fear creeps in.
(18 September 2012, 21:53)cryingfreeman Wrote: @ NR: I believe the government knows perfectly well what's coming. And not merely from foresightedness, but because it is complicit in it.

Yarp, more than likely, just look at the amount of middle classes either building iceberg houses ( more underground than above ground) buying smallholdings, Down sizing to rural areas, moving into gated communities etc they aint stupid and they are well connected to the old school tiue / old boy network.
Each year goes by the PTB encourage the sheeple to move into the cities, but at the same time the ruling elite is getting the hell out of town in record numbers. I wonder why??

19 September 2012, 07:38,
(17 September 2012, 09:21)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(17 September 2012, 08:02)Paul Wrote: IF the middle East kicks off, I'm wondering just how fast it'll impact on us.

Consider this, short term the bulk of Europes winter foods like veg, fruit etc come from North Africa.
Medium term 90% of our oil comes from the middle east
Long term we have millions of pissed off muslims living in our commmunities and wishing us harm.

The introduction of mass immigration in the western world, followed by draconian laws criminalising you for your natural thoughts was done by design. The outcome is to let the population explode, cull themselves and then move in with your tanks and control the naughty peasants.

Look at ever police station in the UK. Rebuilt as fortresses in the last 20 years. Police now paramilitary thugs with zero consequence for their actions, everything is bent and distorted by design. It is always the middle classes that suffer most, because the Chavs are too stoopid, drunk or high to give a fuck. Get their next benefits payment, get some drugs and keep voting for the chosen few thinking they have freedom.

The PSHTF world will be a prison, a brutal state run nightmare.

Look at what we have become.
19 September 2012, 07:51,
I know a lot and I mean a lot of folk on benefits....Non of them vote...Most of them are not on the electoral roll in fear of being traced for the hundreds of pounds of money they owe catalouges etc...I think I would be safe in saying out of every 100 folk on benefits..5 vote?