Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israel running out of patience
18 September 2012, 21:47,
RE: Israel running out of patience
(18 September 2012, 20:26)Paul Wrote:
(18 September 2012, 20:09)NorthernRaider Wrote: Moving anywhere nice ?

Wilds of Norfolk if it all pans out ok.

I wish you a safe journey and many happy years in your new home, may it be happy and well prepped.
NR

5 October 2012, 09:40,
http://theintelhub.com/2012/10/04/beyond...lear-iran/
5 October 2012, 11:59,
(5 October 2012, 09:40)BeardyMan Wrote: http://theintelhub.com/2012/10/04/beyond...lear-iran/

OK, I take your point (if you believe the report that is).
On the other hand you've got a regime who's not very "West" friendly.

Plans for nuke bombs are available off the net, the problem is the 'fuel', it's explosive, or what ever you call it and that's what these guys are producing.

Personally I don't want such a volatile country sitting with a nuke wondering who they don't like this week.

5 October 2012, 12:04,
(5 October 2012, 11:59)Paul Wrote: Personally I don't want such a volatile country sitting with a nuke wondering who they don't like this week.

They already have nukes. Have done for years. You are talking about Israel right??

5 October 2012, 12:14,
(5 October 2012, 11:59)Paul Wrote: Personally I don't want such a volatile country sitting with a nuke wondering who they don't like this week.

Who ? the US or Israel?? historically its the yanks and israelis doing the kiling.

5 October 2012, 12:26,
I don't mind Iran having nuclear power, personally I think we should be helping them with it. (so they don't make the same safety and management mistakes we did)

If they make weapons so be it, more worried about the lot that's used nukes in combat doing it again.

Especially whoever wins the White House, can see them doing it as a show of their(delusion of) dominance in the world.
Sodomi Non Sapiens.
5 October 2012, 12:42,
(5 October 2012, 12:14)NorthernRaider Wrote:

Who ? the US or Israel?? historically its the yanks and israelis doing the kiling.

I'm not fussy, I'd ban EVERYONE from having nukes.
After all, if they took all the fissile material away from the war mongers and put it into the new nuke plants we need, we wouldn't have a power problem.
There again I'm also in favor of world peace, free prescriptions, and universal health care.
Damn good pain killers these are Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

5 October 2012, 12:58, (This post was last modified: 5 October 2012, 13:00 by Straight Shooter.)
the problem with nukes is ( IT WILL BECOME GLOBAL ) and FAST and the ability to affect all peoples of the planet even the ones that have no nukes so we are all IN like it or not.... there will be no need for bob or bol WE all then fu.k.d end of news
except if you got a bunker to prolong the fu.k.d bit
5 October 2012, 16:03,
I watched 'Threads' a couple of months ago, Christ! I hope I get vaporized in the first couple of seconds if the bombs start to drop, truly horrific for any survivors.
Respect existence or expect resistance!
5 October 2012, 17:07,
they usually bomb specific targets, Government offices, Dockyards, Naval bases, Army barracks, Industrial complexes, Factories that sort of thing, GET OUT and away from any such target and you'll probably be ok, there is NOTHING near me but farms/a very small industrial estate and a few shops...
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.