Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chinese General Prepares for war
20 September 2012, 00:14,
RE: Chinese General Prepares for war
(19 September 2012, 14:04)Scythe13 Wrote: Just want to say, I'm fricking glad I moved out from the Bristol Area, to a rural place near Taunton. I'm pretty safe over here...except for a bit of flooding.

But war-wise...this is a very safe area. LOADS of places to bug out to.

Without wishing to be a pedantic so-and so, I should point out that you're potentially downwind of FIVE primary strategic nuclear targets:

RNAS Culdrose (RN's Merlin anti-submarine helo base)
RRH Portreath (SW approach radar station)
GCHQ Bude (Satellite control & USA-UK undersea cable portal)
HMNB Devonport (largest naval base in W Europe, nuclear repair facility)
RMB Chivenor (Royal Marines base)
20 September 2012, 07:23,
Bear inmind that only 5 of the Russkie and Chinese nukes are needed to blanket the UK.I'm sure more than 5 are pointed this way.

We on the other hand have reduced our nuclear capability. You would thin as we reduced troops we would up our nukes but that is not the case.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
20 September 2012, 08:11,
(20 September 2012, 00:14)cryingfreeman Wrote:
(19 September 2012, 14:04)Scythe13 Wrote: Just want to say, I'm fricking glad I moved out from the Bristol Area, to a rural place near Taunton. I'm pretty safe over here...except for a bit of flooding.

Without wishing to be a pedantic so-and so, I should point out that you're potentially downwind of FIVE primary strategic nuclear targets:

RNAS Yeovil means bi bi
but right next door to Taunton is 40 Commandos base at Norton Fitzwarren and that def a target

20 September 2012, 08:24, (This post was last modified: 20 September 2012, 08:25 by Hrusai.)
(20 September 2012, 08:11)NorthernRaider Wrote: RNAS Yeovil means bi bi
but right next door to Taunton is 40 Commandos base at Norton Fitzwarren and that def a target

well thats me buggered xD

(20 September 2012, 07:23)Skean Dhude Wrote: Bear inmind that only 5 of the Russkie and Chinese nukes are needed to blanket the UK.I'm sure more than 5 are pointed this way.

We on the other hand have reduced our nuclear capability. You would thin as we reduced troops we would up our nukes but that is not the case.

not to mention our nukes our run by g4s Sad at least im pretty sure i heard that, and a bloody nun broke into one of their us nuclear facilities!
20 September 2012, 08:53,
i will be ok down here no army bases or anything down here Wink
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
20 September 2012, 10:04,

HMN Devonport is 40+ miles south from me, Chivenor is 30+ miles north..i think the Marines are in Afghanistan at the mo!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 September 2012, 10:24,
(20 September 2012, 08:53)Barneyboy Wrote: i will be ok down here no army bases or anything down here Wink

....apart from Sizewell B of course!! Oops.!
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

20 September 2012, 10:28,
i dont think anywhere in the uk is away from army bases tbh, there are alot we dont know about! but even the ones we do blanket the whole country Tongue
21 September 2012, 09:11,
when you consider the real target is CHINA and not the other smoke screen countries it all falls into place GET READY
21 September 2012, 10:35,

Didn't realise that. SD always told me Bristol was a nice place to be....if you want to be a target. But now that I'm out in the stix south of Taunton, I thought I would be nicely out of the way. My mistake.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin