Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwest Campout Thingy
4 October 2012, 07:30,
RE: Southwest Campout Thingy
http://www.holidayindartmoor.com/things-...36003.html Wink Smile
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
1 November 2012, 14:34,
Did anything happen with this? Or has it died a slow and lingering death?
1 November 2012, 14:39,
(1 November 2012, 14:34)BeardyMan Wrote: Did anything happen with this? Or has it died a slow and lingering death?

I think it was chocked out and snuffed due to people not committing. I'm free every weekend after this one.

Not heard from Binary about it either.

Hope people are still up for this. I'm going out this winter. If anyone wants to come along, feel free to PM me. It will probably be in the Taunton area. If there's snow, then I'm well up for that. Might need to take a proper tent with me if that's the case. Will set up the basha, if it holds, great. If not, then it's into the tent.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
1 November 2012, 14:55, (This post was last modified: 1 November 2012, 14:57 by NorthernRaider.)
(1 November 2012, 14:39)Scythe13 Wrote: Hope people are still up for this. I'm going out this winter. If anyone wants to come along, feel free to PM me. It will probably be in the Taunton area. If there's snow, then I'm well up for that. Might need to take a proper tent with me if that's the case. Will set up the basha, if it holds, great. If not, then it's into the tent.

Why dont you use the old place survivalists used to meet in that area the Fishponds place next to Dunkeswell? it used to allow camping by the Lakes and also has rooms to rent for anyone not into camping??
Dont hold your breath waiting for Binary, he was supposed to be coming here last Sunday to buy my crosssbow, made all the arrangements but just did not turn up, no phone call, E mail, Pm or anything?? wasted a whole day and a Chicken dinner.

1 November 2012, 15:29,
Do you throw in a chicken dinner with everything you sell?
1 November 2012, 17:44,
(1 November 2012, 15:29)Metroyeti Wrote: Do you throw in a chicken dinner with everything you sell?

Not usually but Binary was coming up from sarfampton so wifey planned on feeding him, Mrs NR learns another lesson.

1 November 2012, 23:05,
(1 November 2012, 17:44)NorthernRaider Wrote: Not usually but Binary was coming up from sarfampton so wifey planned on feeding him, Mrs NR learns another lesson.

Binary seems to have vanished. I know he was moving to SHampton, but within 2 weeks of him moving there, he's vanished. Probably lost his comp or something. Either that, or the same thing has happened like when he last disappeared.....he was in the woods for a week haha.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
2 November 2012, 11:04, (This post was last modified: 2 November 2012, 11:07 by Hrusai.)
im still up for it but my life has got really clogged up lately so i dont really know when ill be free, plus i cant find my bivvy bag and my sleepin bag has a tear in it Tongue....so im also waiting on more money so i can buy some extra bits of kit Tongue

as for binary i have no idea, i havent heard from him in a while so i hope he's alright and hasn't just got lost in the woods or something xD
though binary did say he was having some foraging thing and spending some time in the woods so he might still be galavanting about out there