Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK powdered egg supplier.
20 September 2012, 10:18,
UK powdered egg supplier.

Whilst doing a regular search for suppliers of all things prepping, I came across this company selling powdered whole egg for a sensible price.

http://www.internationalegg.co.uk/baking...owder.html

They are cheaper than the company on ebay and will quote a lower price if you want to order in bulk.

I'm going to place an order this week and will report back.

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart
20 September 2012, 10:22,
RE: UK powdered egg supplier.
(20 September 2012, 10:18)TOF Wrote: Whilst doing a regular search for suppliers of all things prepping, I came across this company selling powdered whole egg for a sensible price.

They are cheaper than the company on ebay and will quote a lower price if you want to order in bulk.

cheers tof! cant wait to hear what they are like Smile im slowly building up a list of good suppliers of good food now Smile
20 September 2012, 10:32,
(20 September 2012, 10:18)TOF Wrote: Whilst doing a regular search for suppliers of all things prepping, I came across this company selling powdered whole egg for a sensible price.

Good find TOF

By my reckoning, that equates to approx 1.80 per dozon for fresh eggs. Good value too.
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

20 September 2012, 10:46,
thanks for the link TOF
Do not rush to meet Death, he may not wish to see you.
20 September 2012, 13:53,
I love powdered eggs.

20 September 2012, 14:01,
sorry for my ignorance, but why would anyone want powdered egg?? we can get the real thing around here, free range and fresh from the chickens bum, and no shortage of places to buy it either, and cheap too-average price 90p-£1 for half a dozen.Big Grin (and i can get Duck Eggs too!)Tongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 September 2012, 14:18,

I can get the real thing here too, including Duck and Goose eggs in season, but this is for the store cupboard.

20 September 2012, 14:20,
(20 September 2012, 14:18)TOF Wrote: I can get the real thing here too, including Duck and Goose eggs in season, but this is for the store cupboard.

they had that in the war too, and i am led to believe it was totally disgusting! i think i'll pass!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 September 2012, 14:23,

Oh no, no, no BP. Things have come along apace since the War. I already have some. Took some on the Ladies Bug out camp and made a spiffing omelette and cake!

20 September 2012, 14:27,
i still think i'll go for the real thing, the Hen Welfare Trust people are not far from where we live so i MAY invest in 2 or 3 chickens in the future when the world situation warrants it.