Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grouping together
2 October 2012, 15:35,
RE: Grouping together
(1 October 2012, 22:10)BrixhamBadger Wrote: The only grouping I want together is when I zero in my scopes. Wink

Yeah, "Rambo" types won't last long.

I'm part of a group. We aim to meet at least once a week, but it's more like 3 or 4 times a week. We have plans in place to cover most eventualities and our skill set is ever growing. Nothing better than having reinforcements if necessary. It also helps that we're all very good friends.
2 October 2012, 15:38,
Don`t worry about me brother, Wink I will be quite alright sailing off into the sunset.
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
2 October 2012, 15:42,
whats it with you and boats? every second post you mention boats, are you a fisherman perchance!!(well living in Brixham its a fair guessBig Grin)
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 October 2012, 15:43,
(2 October 2012, 15:38)BrixhamBadger Wrote: Don`t worry about me brother, Wink I will be quite alright sailing off into the sunset.

Unless a well trained group have already secured your boat and/or the marina...
2 October 2012, 15:46,
Good luck to them says I. Wink
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
2 October 2012, 15:48,
(2 October 2012, 15:46)BrixhamBadger Wrote: Good luck to them says I. Wink

That's quite a cavalier attitude for one man against a group of people...
2 October 2012, 15:51,
You know nothing about me, my family or my friends. Just the way I like it. We are a very tight knit fishing community here in Brixham my friend... so stop trying to be a smart arse when all you know is what you read on here. Wink
2 October 2012, 15:59, (This post was last modified: 2 October 2012, 16:01 by BeardyMan.)
(2 October 2012, 15:51)BrixhamBadger Wrote: You know nothing about me, my family or my friends. Just the way I like it. We are a very tight knit fishing community here in Brixham my friend... so stop trying to be a smart arse when all you know is what you read on here. Wink

(1 October 2012, 22:10)BrixhamBadger Wrote: The only grouping I want together is when I zero in my scopes. Wink

So you imply one thing then say the other? Not trying to be a smart arse, I was pointing out that a group will survive better than an individual - something you seemed to have missed.

But you'll be fine, with all your fisherman friends Rolleyes

Good opsec by the way, I know where you live and what you do for a living. I'm guessing your boat is called "The Badger" Rolleyes
http://www.mcaorals.co.uk/Brixham%20Boats.htm
2 October 2012, 16:02,
I have a few boats brother, some for work, some for pleasure, if you would like I could show you pictures of them, give you their names, etc... would you like that? Smile
2 October 2012, 16:03,
yeah i wood i like boats
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!