Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Affordable decent arrows THANKS NEMESIS
21 September 2012, 14:48,
Affordable decent arrows THANKS NEMESIS
On Nemesis's advice I bought some Eaton Black Stalker arrows @ £4.50 for 12, rated for 40lbs, alloy shaft, plastic fletchs and screw in steel point and they work an absolute treat, its like they were meant to go with the Banshee Quad.

Fly nice and flat, very good penetration, decent quality and can accept broadheads if needed. a bloody good GP arrow for bows up to 40lbs draw.

I think he hopes to do a video in time of the testing of these arrows.
Ta again Nemesis.
NR

21 September 2012, 14:52,
RE: Affordable decent arrows THANKS NEMESIS
(21 September 2012, 14:48)NorthernRaider Wrote: On Nemesis's advice I bought some Eaton Black Stalker arrows @ £4.50 for 12, rated for 40lbs, alloy shaft, plastic fletchs and screw in steel point and they work an absolute treat, its like they were meant to go with the Banshee Quad.

Fly nice and flat, very good penetration, decent quality and can accept broadheads if needed. a bloody good GP arrow for bows up to 40lbs draw.

Ta again Nemesis.
NR

just checking the price on google, it says £3.50 EACH or £34.50 per dozen....or am i looking at the wrong ones?? surely they cant make them for £4.50 per dozen??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 September 2012, 15:47,
(21 September 2012, 14:52)bigpaul Wrote:
(21 September 2012, 14:48)NorthernRaider Wrote: On Nemesis's advice I bought some Eaton Black Stalker arrows @ £4.50 for 12, rated for 40lbs, alloy shaft, plastic fletchs and screw in steel point and they work an absolute treat, its like they were meant to go with the Banshee Quad.

Ta again Nemesis.
NR

just checking the price on google, it says £3.50 EACH or £34.50 per dozen....or am i looking at the wrong ones?? surely they cant make them for £4.50 per dozen??

Typo missed the 3 off, £34.50 a dozen

21 September 2012, 16:46,
and I was so excited
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
21 September 2012, 17:23,
(21 September 2012, 16:46)Skean Dhude Wrote: and I was so excited

Stop playing with it then, it makes you go blind.

21 September 2012, 19:14, (This post was last modified: 21 September 2012, 19:28 by Straight Shooter.)
you can buy 25 30" armex wooden blackpoint arrows for 39.95 free del i got 50 not tested yet if anyone wants the address i will post it
on ebay (whateversellswell) is the shop
21 September 2012, 19:55,
SS good find but apparently the acceleration of a compound often shatters wood arrows if fire from compounds, so I'm told. But they will be ideal for b flat bows, long bows and recurves.

21 September 2012, 19:58, (This post was last modified: 21 September 2012, 19:59 by Straight Shooter.)
nr they are not for use with compound bows because of the reasons you pointed out. thank pal
i meant thanks pal
22 September 2012, 09:00,
(21 September 2012, 19:14)Straight Shooter Wrote: you can buy 25 30" armex wooden blackpoint arrows for 39.95 free del i got 50 not tested yet if anyone wants the address i will post it
on ebay (whateversellswell) is the shop

yes, i buy Armex Wooden 30inch Arrows 10 for £12.79 +p&p on Ebay.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 September 2012, 22:00,
thanks bp my brothers looking to buy the gear to make em for ongoing preps we are both checking out suppliers to see what the saving (if any) is... if we get anywhere i will post the outcome