Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug in
24 September 2012, 14:08,
RE: Bug in
(24 September 2012, 14:00)Skean Dhude Wrote: BP,

It flowsw downwards. The pumping station will be to put the water/sewage up somewhere. I suspect that sewage would never be an issue for you but you will run out of water into your home the instant the power goes.

yes, it flows downward, but at some point there comes a time when it blocks and then back fills?? if no pumping station to move it then it just backs up more? hence my reference to the manholes on the lower side of estate, i have seen blocked drains lifting manhole covers during my time in the building trade...not a pretty sight....and the smell!!!!!!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 September 2012, 14:44,
It will but tons of sludge will find an exit at the bottom of the hill. However, with no water being pumped into peoples houses there will be a lot less sludge to back up. Hopefully it will just stay underground and bother no one.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
24 September 2012, 14:51,
(24 September 2012, 14:44)Skean Dhude Wrote: It will but tons of sludge will find an exit at the bottom of the hill. However, with no water being pumped into peoples houses there will be a lot less sludge to back up. Hopefully it will just stay underground and bother no one.

i expect the sheeple on my estate will continue to use the toilets anyway, i expect to see a back fill just by amount of people using it, unless of course they ALL decide to bugger off and stay with mum and dad, or auntie nellie and leave me and OH to enjoy the peace and quiet therefore saving us from having to bug out....think of all those empty house to loot...err #explore i mean#Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 September 2012, 15:36,
Yes, but without water to flush it will just stay in their homes. They won't be able to flush too many times and the system will handle that, Unless a lot of people prefer wasting lots of water it won't be an issue.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
24 September 2012, 15:43,
(24 September 2012, 15:36)Skean Dhude Wrote: Yes, but without water to flush it will just stay in their homes. They won't be able to flush too many times and the system will handle that, Unless a lot of people prefer wasting lots of water it won't be an issue.
i expect a lot of them to waste drinking water...if they've got any that is...trying to flush the loo...but i do expect most of them to leave either as soon as the power goes off or when the water stops coming out of the tap, there are a few..not many..who drink bottled water so they may last a bit longer until they run out that is.