Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abu Hamza - You're fucking kidding me?
28 September 2012, 12:08,
RE: Abu Hamza - You're fucking kidding me?
(28 September 2012, 11:45)00111001 Wrote:
(27 September 2012, 18:35)Ghost Wrote: It would be easy to say that 'Somebody should just put a bullet in this guy!' but if that happened he would become a martyr over night and this country as well as others would descend into chaotic riots with loads of flag burning and revenge attacks on innocent members of the public.

All we can do is hope that our legal system doesn't let us down( this time) and they send this hate filled racist into the loving arms of the good ol' U.S of A. Where I'm sure 'ahem' that he will receive a fair and honest trial for his (alleged) terrorist activities.

The "legal system" has been letting us down for the last 8 years (with ref to Abu Hamza) so I'm not holding my breath. Should have handed him over years ago. UK is very quick to ship off poor matey with Aspergers or Julian Assange as soon as possible, with no thought to their human rights, but as soon as it's a Muslim then "Oh No, we can't do that. Those nasty Americans might call him names, or take away his xbox"

Send him to the states so they can teach him the Gospel according to George Bush
agreed
and what about Richard O'Dwyer his extradition has been approved by the Home Secretary. He is accused of providing links to pirated copyrighted material by setting up the website TV Shack. US authorities want him to stand trial in America. even tho he has never been to the usa and what he did is not illegal here !!

yet some murdering terrorist f@#!ing b@#!@#d gets treated like this, Abu Hamza is not even British or a British citizen he is here on asylum, just revoke his f@#!ing asylum!!
28 September 2012, 12:19,
(28 September 2012, 12:05)Carnebwen Wrote: But if they did descend into riots surely we could just round up all the people rioting and arrest them too. Deal with this sort of thing now rather than later because in a generation or two we wont be able to.

What like the witch hunt the legal profession went on for the last riots?
All that did was send impressionable youths off to gladiator school.
Now that they are out, they still have no jobs, nowt except for a criminal record, and a damn good training in how to not get caught.

And their particular future prospects? That would be nothing.

I'm guessing that they'll still be in the front line for rioting.
Difference is that they would have been taught how to riot properly i.e. "covertly", a gray man with a petrol bomb sort of thing.

As for Abu Hamza becoming a martyr if someone bumps him off?
So what.
They'll be riots and just perhaps the true picture of what "the other lot" think of our world will finally be exposed for the sheeple to see.

Personally I think it's too late for our country no matter what happens but, coming from an older generation, I'm probably not alone with that feeling.

28 September 2012, 12:32,
(28 September 2012, 12:19)Paul Wrote: Personally I think it's too late for our country no matter what happens but, coming from an older generation, I'm probably not alone with that feeling.

Yep, and I cant see it ever improving.

Successive governments of every persuasion have turned us into a politically correct society dependent on a welfare state that we cant afford. It's well on it's way down the crapper and bugger all we can do about it other than prep a bit harder

You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected
28 September 2012, 14:13,
Not sure what generation you'd put me. I'm in my mid 30s and I already think like that.
28 September 2012, 14:16,
(28 September 2012, 14:13)Carnebwen Wrote: Not sure what generation you'd put me. I'm in my mid 30s and I already think like that.

join the club! i've been thinking like that since "New" Labour and B>Liar got in in 1997, its been all downhill since then.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
28 September 2012, 17:47,
(28 September 2012, 12:19)Paul Wrote:
(28 September 2012, 12:05)Carnebwen Wrote: But if they did descend into riots surely we could just round up all the people rioting and arrest them too. Deal with this sort of thing now rather than later because in a generation or two we wont be able to.

What like the witch hunt the legal profession went on for the last riots?
All that did was send impressionable youths off to gladiator school.
Now that they are out, they still have no jobs, nowt except for a criminal record, and a damn good training in how to not get caught.

And their particular future prospects? That would be nothing.

I'm guessing that they'll still be in the front line for rioting.
Difference is that they would have been taught how to riot properly i.e. "covertly", a gray man with a petrol bomb sort of thing.

As for Abu Hamza becoming a martyr if someone bumps him off?
So what.
They'll be riots and just perhaps the true picture of what "the other lot" think of our world will finally be exposed for the sheeple to see.

Personally I think it's too late for our country no matter what happens but, coming from an older generation, I'm probably not alone with that feeling.

bloody great paul hit the nail on the head they just put them away because it made the torys look like they dont have power over the plebs
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!