Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"NHS could get WORSE from 2013"
29 September 2012, 08:50,
RE: "NHS could get WORSE from 2013"
after TSHTF money wont mean anything, barter will be the thing!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 October 2012, 06:12,
(28 September 2012, 07:47)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(28 September 2012, 06:01)Tigs Wrote: the Tories have never cared for the nhs ! they think that if you cant afford to pay for it you dont deserve treatment!

I agree, I dont believe in free medical care, I do believe in free A & E care and provision, but the rest you should have insurance for.

I have to disagree here, health insurance is one of the biggest travesties of the 21st century.
NEVER should the health of an individual be dependant on a for-profit organization paying out large sums of money. The insurance companies will do anything to NOT pay out.
There are more than 500,000 medical bankruptcies in the US each year, and THE MAJORITY of these cases (around 70% IIRC) had medical insurance.
Found a source on it (there are many):

http://prescriptions.blogs.nytimes.com/2...ed-anyway/
"And of the medically bankrupt, three-quarters of that group had insurance, at least when they first got sick. "
1 October 2012, 08:30,
Agreed, I wouldn't want to put my life in the hands of an insurance company.

If you can't strip it down and re build it, you don't own it
1 October 2012, 08:47,
I do not pay out any insurance but my vehicles. Any other "insurance" is just, i.m.o. a waste of money.
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
1 October 2012, 09:44,
if you look at the state of the us health insurance even those with insurance can get some medical treatment when they need it , a system that requires everyone to have insurance is doomed to fail as it has in the usa