Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello to everyone on this site
30 September 2012, 10:17,
RE: Hello to everyone on this site
Hi there, I am a female from the North West of England....This is the only site I bother with, nice, friendly, helpful bunch of folk on here Smile
30 September 2012, 20:45,
(30 September 2012, 10:17)Prepaday Wrote: Hi there, I am a female from the North West of England....This is the only site I bother with, nice, friendly, helpful bunch of folk on here Smile

oh no PD i didnt no you was a girl urgh
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
30 September 2012, 21:20,
Greetings from Devon. Wink
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
30 September 2012, 21:45,
Welcome from Ulster!
3 October 2012, 11:07,
(29 September 2012, 13:15)Rupert Wrote: I thought I would join this site after reading it for a while. I have been worried about SHTF happening for a while now. The mainstream media has its own agenda and doesn't report what is really going on in the news. How often do they report for instance at riots going on in Spain or Greece?
There was a protester in China run over and killed by a steamroller this week in China, never seen that in any mainstream media. I don't buy newspapers unless its my local one and it has something of interest to me. I sometimes read them online and find that the Daily Mail has the best news!!!.

I think a SHTF situation is going to happen in the near future. We can prepare as best we can for it. I think the best way to prepare for it is to use our common sense. Also trust in god.

I hope that is this a good introduction.

Rant over.Rolleyes

hello fellow prepper, welcome to this friendly informative site. i hope you find the sign you was looking for!! cant say i believe in god but that dosnt mean i dont have faith and i do believe in sign's. your on the right path friend, crack on m8.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!