Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Greetings & Salutations from Devon.
3 October 2012, 11:01,
RE: Greetings & Salutations from Devon.
(30 September 2012, 21:01)BrixhamBadger Wrote: Tongue Wahey.... finally managed to sign in... way to go S.D. Rolleyes

wow, the next one on the welcome list is you lol well welcome from the south east, hope your lady's happy with her tattoo!!!!
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
3 October 2012, 11:10,
It`s Her second one Wildy, a Wolfs head baying at the Moon.... Pagan stuff lmao.
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
3 October 2012, 11:15,
(3 October 2012, 11:10)BrixhamBadger Wrote: It`s Her second one Wildy, a Wolfs head baying at the Moon.... Pagan stuff lmao.

nice!! well i'm gonna get a viking band round my arm some time soon. should be cool. i branded my self when i was younger but the skin grew over it. all that pain.....should of just got a tattoo lol.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
3 October 2012, 11:59,
(3 October 2012, 11:15)Wildman Wrote: nice!! well i'm gonna get a viking band round my arm some time soon. should be cool. i branded my self when i was younger but the skin grew over it. all that pain.....should of just got a tattoo lol.

no shit, i got a brand too xD wasnt even drunk when i did it lol, its still there too, pentacle on my arm Smile

all i did was chuck a metal necklace on the floor, wrapped it in a tissue and set it on fire, wait til hot, stick your arm on it xD

surprisingly not the most painful thing ive felt Tongue
3 October 2012, 16:08,
Hi and Welcome.
4 October 2012, 00:49,
(3 October 2012, 11:59)Hrusai Wrote:
(3 October 2012, 11:15)Wildman Wrote: nice!! well i'm gonna get a viking band round my arm some time soon. should be cool. i branded my self when i was younger but the skin grew over it. all that pain.....should of just got a tattoo lol.

no shit, i got a brand too xD wasnt even drunk when i did it lol, its still there too, pentacle on my arm Smile

all i did was chuck a metal necklace on the floor, wrapped it in a tissue and set it on fire, wait til hot, stick your arm on it xD

i did mine when i was 13 with a hot clipper lighter the eyes from a smiley with out the mouth made two virt lines so underneath i put two hori lines and so on untill i made a cross. i took about a month on and off. it was mad towards the end, the top part was all browned and the swelling had gone down but the bottom part was blistered up and rigded with swelling so i had to wait so the cross was straight.

ii
=
ii
ii=ii=ii=ii
ii
=
ii
= something like that.lol didnt last 2 years before the skin grew over it doh.

4 October 2012, 02:06,
(4 October 2012, 00:49)Wildman Wrote:
(3 October 2012, 11:59)Hrusai Wrote:

i did mine when i was 13 with a hot clipper lighter the eyes from a smiley with out the mouth made two virt lines so underneath i put two hori lines and so on untill i made a cross. i took about a month on and off. it was mad towards the end, the top part was all browned and the swelling had gone down but the bottom part was blistered up and rigded with swelling so i had to wait so the cross was straight.

ii
=
ii
ii=ii=ii=ii
ii
=
ii
= something like that.lol didnt last 2 years before the skin grew over it doh.

by the way-i use to live in devon-bideford. loverly place.