Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Protein.
1 October 2012, 13:42,
RE: Protein.
(1 October 2012, 12:19)Hrusai Wrote: anything and everything, if the situation is so dire then we will eat anything we get the opportunity to eat, in pure survival situations we are creatures of opportunity Big Grin

and yes i would eat people if need be, although that would only ever be a temporary measure, never ever long term, would rather die than eat BP sandwiches all day xD...no offence BP Big Grin
tbh though england is pertty lush, plenty of wildlife and edible plants, hunter gatherer lifestyle ftw ^^

i told you before, you'll have to find me first!!TongueAngry
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 October 2012, 13:51,
(1 October 2012, 13:42)bigpaul Wrote: i told you before, you'll have to find me first!!TongueAngry

one day BP, when we're the last 2 on earth we shall either band together, or have the greatest duel ever known Smile
1 October 2012, 13:57,
(1 October 2012, 13:51)Hrusai Wrote:
(1 October 2012, 13:42)bigpaul Wrote: i told you before, you'll have to find me first!!TongueAngry

one day BP, when we're the last 2 on earth we shall either band together, or have the greatest duel ever known Smile

lets make it the first rather than the latter, my friend!Cool
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
1 October 2012, 14:33,
If you were the last two on earth what could you possibly fight about?
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
1 October 2012, 14:38,
(1 October 2012, 14:33)Skean Dhude Wrote: If you were the last two on earth what could you possibly fight about?
not a darned thing! eh Hrusai??Big Grin
1 October 2012, 14:52,
(1 October 2012, 14:38)bigpaul Wrote:
(1 October 2012, 14:33)Skean Dhude Wrote: If you were the last two on earth what could you possibly fight about?
not a darned thing! eh Hrusai??Big Grin

heh not a damned thing indeed Big Grin...cept who makes the best cider!
1 October 2012, 15:25,
I live near a river and have a couple rods, but I'm not good at fishing and think everyone else might do the same... rather prefer my chances of feeding the duck then getting a net over a few... that or my garden seems to be a breeding ground for snails!!! eughh
1 October 2012, 21:23,
(1 October 2012, 08:42)BrixhamBadger Wrote: Foxes are not an easy quarry. How would you catch/hunt them?

There quite tame around here,can walk close to them befor they shoot off. I will be snaring and shooting them. Only problem is the meat stinks.
1 October 2012, 21:34,
I have had good success at duck fishing..... bread on a triple hook tied to 10 to 15 lb line works well... just don`t let the parky see you doing it. Wink
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
4 October 2012, 08:45,
I'm okay with digging a little and eating worms. They have HUGE quantities of protein!!! It's something crazy like 4x more than beef. Crickets are 4x more protein than beef, per 100g as well.

Aside from that, you have ants, and even stuff like mosquitos. Yes mosquitos. I kid you not. There's a tribe in Africa that makes mosquito burgers with 3x the protein of beef. Their burgers are made entirely from mosquitos. A stagnant pond will provide a couple of burgers haha.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin