Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
CONFISCATION of your survival food coming.
2 October 2012, 13:12,
CONFISCATION of your survival food coming.
Just been e`mailed this from a good buddy in the States.

What happens there WILL SURELY follow here:

"With all the new Executive Orders in place we are all in great peril. One of the orders give the T.P.T.B. the right to confiscate any and all food you have stored. They are going after the Preppers large stockpiles first. When they come knocking on your door don’t for one minute think your going to Rambo your way out of it because truth be known you will give up your food as hard as it will be because you know your gun is out numbered and if your dead who will protect the family? The government knows this and will intimidate you to give it all to them with fear tactics and presence of military TYPE to do the dirty work. Don’t think for a moment they will not use Brut force because they will. What is yours now becomes theirs plain and simple, so be ready for this day coming.

Give them what they want but on your terms, yes your terms. By prepping for this very moment in time that is just around the corner you will be saving your families life from starvation. Your wondering now, “if I give them what they want what will I have?” Plenty my friend. You will still have all your survival food. and this is how it works.

Keep several office folder boxes in your pantry or back wall of your kitchen. Fill them with all the out-dated cans and dry goods you have when you do inventory or rotation. But some for a few cents out of the clearance bins at the grocery store. They have plenty of dented and unlabeled cans for next to nothing. Food banks are also a great place to get items you don’t like. Not liking your choices makes it easier not to touch them for daily life emergencies between grocery shopping and payday.

Make these trick boxes easy to see or get too so when they do come knocking it will be a fast ordeal for you.

They take, they leave.

Now here is the hard part. Remove all extra food from your kitchen except a few meals worth. They will go through our kitchen cabinets as well. Hide your food in another room."

Heads up guys.
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
2 October 2012, 13:35,
RE: CONFISCATION of your survival food coming.
That is why they call it hoarding. It has a negative sound.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
2 October 2012, 13:41,
Great post BB

I think you are right and even if you are wrong we need to prep for this eventuality.

Limit who knows about your preps even to close friends and family. My wife is on board with our prepping and even she doesn't know everything I have stored away.

Have multiple caches of food dotted all over. Keep some at work, some down at thee allotment, some at your parents place, some buried in the garden maybe even some cached out in the wild.

I tend to make bulk purchases from supermarkets in cash so when I see mushy peas at 4p a tin and decide to 200 tins for £8 I go in separately and pay cash.

Are they going to take things you are growing in your garden?

If so, don't make your garden look like a vegetable garden with everything set out in neat little rows. Grow everything together in a big mess. The garden will look a bit of a mess but it will be less attractive to would be looters including TPTB. This is also a good permaculture principle and you will find you get less pests this way.

Chickens, will they take those or the eggs?

Pigeons might be a good meat provider and you could let them fly off should the stazi come knocking.

It may not be TPTB that come knocking. Neighbour may be your biggest problem so keep some stock in to give to them. Steven Harris from before the storm hits recommends keeping a sack of corn to hand out to people who come begging. He says "it is easier to feed you neighbours than shoot them"Big Grin

I recommend you go to his site and download his family preparedness lecture, it is very thought provoking and turns a lot of ideas we take as read on there head. You have to provide an email address but I just used a free email account.

If you can't strip it down and re build it, you don't own it
2 October 2012, 13:47,
Good place to drop this post I just finished I reckon

Clever Caches
Northern Raider © 2012

In the past I have chatted about places people cache extra supplies because many folks think they all have to be buried in containers in some corner of a distant field. Though that is OK it’s by far not the only place to cache supplies

I know people who keep extra at work, down their allotments ( under the shed) In the bottom or under water butts ( note that scruffy looking old box that the water butt is stood on) some folks have sunk cache containers in their garden ponds, others in bags hung in the upper limbs of large evergreen shrubs.

Folks hide them down manholes and storm drain covers tied to the maintenance ladders (in that case the owner only puts them in place during times of high political tension and brings em home again when things quiet down).

As mentioned above hidden in sealed containers under garden sheds, behind false walls in the house, they rent space in U-Store 24 hr lock up places, In lockers at work, at grannies house in her unused outhouse.

I’ve even seen some in plain view types such as in large dining room tables that are constructed from a perimeter frame with a work top fixed to the top, the owner fixed a bottom panel to the underside and thus ended up with a 5 ft 6 by 4 ft by 8 inch compartment in which to hide supplies.

Another devious git simply erected and fitted another outside toilet / sink waste 8 inch wide soil pipe to the side of his house, it wasn’t connected to anything and its base was only sunk a few inched into the ground, the only “tell” was the stainless steel screws securing the plastic brackets to the walls, It was full of sealed tubes of essential extras.

But today that same devious git surpassed himself, he just send me a brief video of him standing in his back garden leaning against the wall drinking a cupper and asking me to try and spot his newest cache. Yeah I know it’s not fare cos I was not there in person to scrutinise but let’s remember the average scavenging sheeple also won’t be using a trained eye to seek hidden supplies he will be looking for easy to grab on view supplies to feed his starving family.

Anyway I scanned the vid and nothing sprang out, so I printed a few stills and scoured them (what a bloody waste of good ink and photo paper, won’t do that again).

I honestly could not see anything out of the norm, no skid marks from his shed, no extra pipes against the wall, nothing, his pond looked normal but he had that all knowing smug git look on his face.

So eventually and reluctantly I gave in and asked him.

He sent me a picture back of his back wall by his kitchen, dog, brush and shovel, kids bike, washing basket, 3 different coloured wheeley bins, recycling green tub, potted strawberries and him with that smug grin I want to slap off his face .

Short and sweet version OK, It was one of the wheely bins !!!!!!, I never gave it a second glance but one of his wheeley bins contained three blue tubs with extra supplies in each, concealed by a false cardboard base with a few scraps of household rubbish thrown on for good measure. Because the bins are in his back garden behind locked gates the council don’t come for them, they have to be wheeled out onto the front pavement to be emptied, thus that wheeley bin never goes anywhere.
It just sits there in plain sight unnoticed and of no interest to passing eyes cept as some place for his dog to cock its leg against.

Hidden in plain sight, inspirational and annoying as f……..
NR

2 October 2012, 13:52,
Paranoia is a wonderful thingBig Grin Yanks are good at this kind of headline. first of all its not hoarding, its called having a storecupboard in case of bad weather, fuel strikes or illness. secondly the event that gets us reclassified as hoarders hasnt even happened yet and there is plenty of food in the shops for everyone.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 October 2012, 14:01,
Take it any way you want.... I just thought to pass over something that I thought was interesting, paranoia does not enter into it.
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
2 October 2012, 14:12,
just my personal opinionBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 October 2012, 14:38,
(2 October 2012, 13:52)bigpaul Wrote: Paranoia is a wonderful thingBig Grin Yanks are good at this kind of headline. first of all its not hoarding, its called having a storecupboard in case of bad weather, fuel strikes or illness. secondly the event that gets us reclassified as hoarders hasnt even happened yet and there is plenty of food in the shops for everyone.

Are you saying this cannot happen?

I believe it did happen during WW2

Also Ham radio operators had their equipment conviscated
2 October 2012, 14:45,
(2 October 2012, 14:38)PrepperJohn Wrote:
(2 October 2012, 13:52)bigpaul Wrote: Paranoia is a wonderful thingBig Grin Yanks are good at this kind of headline. first of all its not hoarding, its called having a storecupboard in case of bad weather, fuel strikes or illness. secondly the event that gets us reclassified as hoarders hasnt even happened yet and there is plenty of food in the shops for everyone.

Are you saying this cannot happen?

I believe it did happen during WW2

Also Ham radio operators had their equipment conviscated
yes, but we arent at war YET and until we are i'm not going to get my knickers in a twist about it, i still dont believe TPTB would bother going door to door they'll JUST take control of the supermarkets and maybe bring back rationing.
2 October 2012, 14:51,
As I said in my post, it is not just the powers that be that could be interested in anything you have stored.

One break in and you could be stuffed. I just think it is a good idea to spread your stores around a bit and keep your mouth shut about what you have.