Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
CONFISCATION of your survival food coming.
2 October 2012, 22:59,
RE: CONFISCATION of your survival food coming.
(2 October 2012, 20:29)Straight Shooter Wrote: all the gov need do is hack into this site........easy peesy ...there us f..ked
p.s i only got 6 tins of beans HONEST !

True, they will know I have prepper tendencies but they will not know how much I have or where I have it stored.

Anyone who reveals everything deserves what they get
If you can't strip it down and re build it, you don't own it
3 October 2012, 02:54,
(2 October 2012, 13:12)BrixhamBadger Wrote: Just been e`mailed this from a good buddy in the States.

What happens there WILL SURELY follow here:

"With all the new Executive Orders in place we are all in great peril. One of the orders give the T.P.T.B. the right to confiscate any and all food you have stored. They are going after the Preppers large stockpiles first. When they come knocking on your door don’t for one minute think your going to Rambo your way out of it because truth be known you will give up your food as hard as it will be because you know your gun is out numbered and if your dead who will protect the family? The government knows this and will intimidate you to give it all to them with fear tactics and presence of military TYPE to do the dirty work. Don’t think for a moment they will not use Brut force because they will. What is yours now becomes theirs plain and simple, so be ready for this day coming.

Give them what they want but on your terms, yes your terms. By prepping for this very moment in time that is just around the corner you will be saving your families life from starvation. Your wondering now, “if I give them what they want what will I have?” Plenty my friend. You will still have all your survival food. and this is how it works.

Keep several office folder boxes in your pantry or back wall of your kitchen. Fill them with all the out-dated cans and dry goods you have when you do inventory or rotation. But some for a few cents out of the clearance bins at the grocery store. They have plenty of dented and unlabeled cans for next to nothing. Food banks are also a great place to get items you don’t like. Not liking your choices makes it easier not to touch them for daily life emergencies between grocery shopping and payday.

Make these trick boxes easy to see or get too so when they do come knocking it will be a fast ordeal for you.

They take, they leave.

Now here is the hard part. Remove all extra food from your kitchen except a few meals worth. They will go through our kitchen cabinets as well. Hide your food in another room."

Heads up guys.
one question. how will they know who's prepped and who hasn't. i mean they would have to search every house in the land. with no warrant, and no authority other than bully tactics. my mum said something that made my head turn with amazement that i didnt think of it first. she said that if the u.s people rose up the p.t.b would be fucked. they all have guns. i mean i would think i was in heaven if i could hunt with a 243 or 303 rather than my old .22. in the states they go out with all sorts from silent bows to m15 a1 carbines shooting d-dumbs. i'm not saying i dont believe you i suppose i'm saying when will they ever learn that stealing will get you rubbed out. peace.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
3 October 2012, 07:05,
(2 October 2012, 20:29)Straight Shooter Wrote: all the gov need do is hack into this site........easy peesy ...there us f..ked
p.s i only got 6 tins of beans HONEST !

Why "hack in" to a completely open site? Wink
3 October 2012, 07:38,
The site is open and the stasi monitor all emails. They have all the info already. The problem, and it always was the problem, is they catch too many fish and can't process them all. Thismeans the recording is used for forensics after an event to mop up. Like 911 7/7 they can trace everything they did after they did it.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
3 October 2012, 07:44, (This post was last modified: 3 October 2012, 07:57 by BrixhamBadger.)
This has turned into an interesting thread... good to see such diversity. Wink

Rolleyes Seriously bro, don`t think "they" don`t know who EVERYONE is on any web site that is connected to the internet.... why do you think it was invented...? For the "good of mankind"...?.... nope, the internet is a government tool that is used to keep a check on the masses, such as you & I so fear not as even YOU are logged & stored into "their" data banks. Wink Big Grin
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
3 October 2012, 08:20,
Hi guys, I just don't see that the British Government is well co ordinated or has man power enough to either come and take your preps or be on top of which preppers on which websites really do have preps! Do you really think they are organised enough for that? Mostly they cannot agree amongst themselves what to do and couldn't manage a piss up in a brewery!

If they did, at a time of crisis, do you really think their agents, the people at the sharp end:
the police, army, traffic wardens etc would be working? IMHO Most people in these sort of uniformed roles will be at home looking after their own. I really don't think they will be putting the state ahead of their own families.

I think the original email is a load of cobblers, no offence to the original poster, it's designed to play on your fears!

The time to be afraid is when we are WROL and the 'nice people down the road' are trying to bash down your door!

Hide your preps! Simples! Smile
3 October 2012, 08:31,
(3 October 2012, 08:20)Bug_out_Bag Wrote: I think the original email is a load of cobblers, no offence to the original poster, it's designed to play on your fears!
Smile

None taken BoB... Wink this thread was posted to see what sort of reaction I could provoke.

I am entertained by some posters on here, although most seem genuine enough...!!! Big GrinTongueRolleyes
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
3 October 2012, 13:02,
think before this confiscation even comes here...they app are gonna try this in the States.....dont think it will happen as ive alot of friends there that wont be having any of this. the US government would surely be asking them to hand over their guns first.!? they WILL be A F**cking BLOOD BATH over there and possibly sooner than we may think....the DHS ordered 200 million extra rounds of ammo (to use on their so called terrorists/patriots/NRA members)....i think that will happen first......a lockdown situation/martial law etc.........so food would be after dissarming the good american people.........REMEMBER the BAD GUYS are the ones in POWER .....!! so screw their NEW WORLD ORDER BULLSHIT cos I will not let it happen here........Britain NEVER SHALL BE SLAVES.!
3 October 2012, 14:07,
Rolleyes Oh my Wink you are so butch. Smile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVtaVrUAPK0 Ha ha.... this is just for you R.W. TongueBig Grin
3 October 2012, 14:19,
nah, he right, this ones for you BrixhamBadger: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnJ7hmhjP...ure=relmfu :Motorhead-i dont believe a word.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.