Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
CONFISCATION of your survival food coming.
3 October 2012, 14:20,
RE: CONFISCATION of your survival food coming.
Ha ha... Wink
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
3 October 2012, 14:36,
Thanks BP, great band too ! BB you know how to push my buttons mate ........and 2day on this forum only !!!! Seriously though ...the BADDIES have passed shitloads of laws /HR this and HOUR that under the american publics noses over the years since the supposed terror attacks on 9/11 and forming the homelands thing to snoop and worse on their own subjects !!!!! Theve got it BAD imo. ... Over here last year/this year they've passed laws to like martial law stuff and more !!! Its all out there to find on the net type in UK martial law bill/act ........ Very similar to the post you put up mate. Its all gonna kick off soon and deep down most people know it !
3 October 2012, 14:38,
Ha ha... I love this place. Wink
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
3 October 2012, 14:39,
we'll just have to see what happens, it will happen over the pond first so should give us fair warning, our govt will have to pass it through parliament first..unless its on the statute books already???
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 October 2012, 18:03,
In "an event" TPBT will pass some emergency powers act or enact something they already passed that gives the local authorities some vague power such as "power to do whatever is necessary to ensure that people receive food and water". Sounds good until you realise what it really means.
Then the local authorities will "employ" whatever thugs they need to do a door to door search in order to "ensure a fair distribution of resources".
There will be lots of hungry unemployed people just lining up to get a 30 minute lecture and an arm band to join the "redistribution force" and come knocking (or just as likely kicking) on your door. Their pay need be nothing more than some of the food they collect.

Right now it's more convenient to have all my preps in a cupboard in the kitchen but if it goes down hill it'd be wise to hide some of them.
For now it would be a good idea to think about where you'd hide them if you'd need to.

What scares me is that if the UK was unable to import food we wouldn't have enough to go round, if we "redistributed" it we'd surely run out for everyone. I can even see the "redistribution force" taking the seed crops from the farmers because they "need them" this year ensuring an even worse disaster the following year.
During the potato famine families ended up eating some of their seed potatoes which ensured a poor harvest the following year even if that year the blight was mild.

So I'm not burying food in the garden today, but I am thinking about where I might bury it if things went downhill.
Doctor Prepper: What's the worst that could happen?
3 October 2012, 18:53,
most of this "redistribution force" will be like the G4S stewards at the olympics, they wont turn up! and where are they going to be told to go? they cant knock on EVERY door in the land-thats just physically impossible. no i'm sorry Skvez i just cant see it happening. if TPTB want to control the food they'll just take over the supermarkets as i've said before.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 October 2012, 20:34,
Sounds like communism. A purely state ran country.

Screw that!!! Well not my game!!!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
3 October 2012, 20:48,
bm hack into data base names & numbers
3 October 2012, 21:11,
"what stash??"
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
3 October 2012, 21:23,
Aw jeeesus.

Groans.

Not the paranoia again.

The government couldn't find its own arse with a piece of toilet roll, never mind carry out some of the scenarios you guys are mentioning.
Sure - doors may be knocked on if you were silly enough to declare certain things or certain capabilities to TPTB - but door to door house searches for food caches ?

Please ffs get a grip - it will be okay - Robin Hood will save us all.
Trying very hard not to be paranoid.....and it aint getting easier.