Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
hi every one wildman here, hows tric's?
3 October 2012, 00:27,
RE: hi every one wildman here, hows tric's?
welcome from dorset Big Grin

enjoy your stay here Big Grin

yay prepping (yues im drunk)
3 October 2012, 00:33,
(3 October 2012, 00:27)Hrusai Wrote: welcome from dorset Big Grin

hi Hrusai, thank you for your welcome. liking the avatar by the way. i hope to see you around the site and join u in discussion where possible.
3 October 2012, 00:34,
(3 October 2012, 00:33)Wildman Wrote:

hi Hrusai, thank you for your welcome. liking the avatar by the way. i hope to see you around the site and join u in discussion where possible.

im on all the time bud Big Grin feel free to pm me anytime, but ill see you around the site fo sho Smile

oh and thank some random person on deviantart for the lovely avatar Smile...blloody gerat site
3 October 2012, 00:39,
Welcome from rural Northern Ireland!
3 October 2012, 01:28, (This post was last modified: 3 October 2012, 02:12 by Wildman.)
(3 October 2012, 00:34)Hrusai Wrote:
(3 October 2012, 00:33)Wildman Wrote:

im on all the time bud Big Grin feel free to pm me anytime, but ill see you around the site fo sho Smile
thank you, i will.
oh and thank some random person on deviantart for the lovely avatar Smile...blloody gerat site

(3 October 2012, 00:39)cryingfreeman Wrote: Welcome from rural Northern Ireland!

hello cryingfreeman, thank you for your welcome. i saw your nuke map, and thought it was very realistic. i've put a post regarding wind direction and fall out affects. but for real it would be the sea for me. lol. hope to see you around. wildman.
(2 October 2012, 22:17)Skean Dhude Wrote: Welcome. Sounds like you have more than the basics sorted already.

i think i replied to you but cant see that i did lol thank you for your welcome and yep all i need to make my little territory complete is pine!!!! theres no pine. plenty of birch but hey. cheers man.
3 October 2012, 10:09,
waves hello and welcome
3 October 2012, 10:20,
(3 October 2012, 10:09)Tigs Wrote: waves hello and welcome

hello tigs, thank you for your welcome, i'm loving this site's info, friendly-ness and community. dofo the place to b.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
3 October 2012, 10:26,
Greetings young Paddawan Wink hope you are learning something from all this...!!! Wink
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
3 October 2012, 10:51,
(3 October 2012, 10:26)BrixhamBadger Wrote: Greetings young Paddawan Wink hope you are learning something from all this...!!! Wink
cheers bb, i'm learning the importance of community among us all and yep i havent slept, my note pad is being filled and i cant get over how friendly you all are. so i'm making extra time to welcome new comers and make them feel as wanted as i was made to feel. again thank you for your support and compliments.Big Grin
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
3 October 2012, 10:54,
No worries bro, ha ha keep posting so I have something to read as I wait for the Wife... she is having a tattoo done a.t.m. & i`m bored sat here in the tattooists waiting room.
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue