Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
hi every one wildman here, hows tric's?
3 October 2012, 12:01,
RE: hi every one wildman here, hows tric's?
well ive only been here for a few months now and i dont bother with other prepping sites, no need to, this ones got everything you need, and is like a big family to boot Smile
3 October 2012, 12:52,
(3 October 2012, 12:01)Hrusai Wrote: well ive only been here for a few months now and i dont bother with other prepping sites, no need to, this ones got everything you need, and is like a big family to boot Smile

you aint wrong there m8, 12 hours straight, no sleep just knollage, kindness and community. every one i know are such miserable c&%$s. but hear its like we all know why lol
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
3 October 2012, 13:34,
(3 October 2012, 12:52)Wildman Wrote: you aint wrong there m8, 12 hours straight, no sleep just knollage, kindness and community. every one i know are such miserable c&%$s. but hear its like we all know why lol

its an insomniacs paradise! ive spent many many sleepless nights ttrawling this site and its wealth of info Big Grin

yerp sheeple are miserable bastards lol, so silly Tongue
3 October 2012, 16:04,
Hi - You never stop learning, someone always knows something you do not. Good site, enjoy.
3 October 2012, 20:45,
(3 October 2012, 16:04)Biter Wrote: Hi - You never stop learning, someone always knows something you do not. Good site, enjoy.

thank you biter, your only to right. look fowards to seeing u about the site-love the pic by the way
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
3 October 2012, 20:50,
hello from wales welcome !
3 October 2012, 21:02,
(3 October 2012, 20:50)Straight Shooter Wrote: hello from wales welcome !

hey staight shooter, cheers for the welcome man and for your kind comment yesterday. your right people respond realy well to each other here.
3 October 2012, 21:06,
Hello from the South West.

Not sure if I've already said hello. So, incase I have....a secondary re-greeting. If not......welcome.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
3 October 2012, 21:43,
(3 October 2012, 21:06)Scythe13 Wrote: Hello from the South West.

Not sure if I've already said hello. So, incase I have....a secondary re-greeting. If not......welcome.

hello S13, thank you for your kind and thoughtfull welcome.