Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
IS PLANET X ON ITS WAY
9 October 2012, 23:12,
RE: IS PLANET X ON ITS WAY
(9 October 2012, 23:02)Straight Shooter Wrote: .............yawn............not worth any more comment.......another yawn

And yet you still did comment. I'm kidding mate. Each to their own. If you're prepping for aliens, that's cool. I'm prepping for a beast of a winter.

Maybe it is a deep resounding fear that stops many of us believing in aliens. Maybe it is belief in our understanding of science. But whatever differences we have, what you prep for is all good with us. But I think we've all learned that some things will end in an 'interesting' differentiation of views.

Personally I'm looking for the December 21st 2012 predictions. However, there is little fact about that, and anything suggested (planetary alignment and all that) comes up with very little scientific evidence. Lots of people actually saying it will happen. But again it's only youtube people. But I still think that an event on that date would be cool. It's fun for me to believe in, same as the millennium bug was back in 1999.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
9 October 2012, 23:21,
Best money maker in my life was the millennium bug.
On the run up to it, the firm I was working with earned a years money in two months.
Most of us got nice bonuses and bungs from "Of course I'll help you out" type jobs.
On new years eve I got a lovely cash bonus just to be on call.
One guy got £850 CASH in hand to sit in a computer room all night running diagnostics.
Started 23h, went home 0930 next day. Took the rest of the month off!

Same it ain't going to happen again.

10 October 2012, 19:58,
how did aliens get into the thread ? (not in my posting ) but its ok if thats where YOU want it to go.
10 October 2012, 20:27,
There not aliens there reptiles?

BBC3 monday at 9. Not sure what its called but its about people who beleive alien attacks are about to happen. They have prepped food but you guessed it they were tin foil hats. Goibg to watch it, will report about bad it is next week.