Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
IS PLANET X ON ITS WAY
5 October 2012, 09:32,
RE: IS PLANET X ON ITS WAY
Ladies the simple fact is there is no conspiracy here, its a technology thing, we only have enough scopes, radar systems, cameras etc to cover about 1% of space, an apocalyptic lump of rock travelling even at modest speeds would most likely be detected with there is only 3 days left before impact. If you remember correctly that last year a bloody big chunk of rock passed tween earth and the moon and we only noticed it when it was already on its way back out again.

5 October 2012, 09:33,
(5 October 2012, 09:32)NorthernRaider Wrote: Ladies the simple fact is there is no conspiracy here, its a technology thing, we only have enough scopes, radar systems, cameras etc to cover about 1% of space, an apocalyptic lump of rock travelling even at modest speeds would most likely be detected with there is only 3 days left before impact. If you remember correctly that last year a bloody big chunk of rock passed tween earth and the moon and we only noticed it when it was already on its way back out again.

Yes, but we know the trajectory of Elenin, so no search work involved.
5 October 2012, 09:36, (This post was last modified: 5 October 2012, 10:06 by NorthernRaider.)
I can proof there is no conspiracy just look here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43478117@N00/8056073160/
(5 October 2012, 09:33)BeardyMan Wrote: Yes, but we know the trajectory of Elenin, so no search work involved.

I feel you are missing the point Sir, You could be watching Elenin, Planet X, Niburu, Alderban, or any specific lump of rock but just like the people at Joddrell bank of the JPL you may miss the main act coming in low from a completely different direction. Again I suggest we focus to much on the possible cause of our demise instead of focusing on what we are going to do if the lump of rock does not kill us.

I look up in the sky and think " Thats a shit load of buckshot up there" and there is probably a lot of it heading this way, what can I do to minimise its affect on me if it doesnt kill me on impact?"
Smile
Apparently our neighbouring galaxy is already on collision course with our Milky way, its not meant to get here for billions of years but as stephen Hawking points out there is hellish gravitational eddies and currents out there playing havoc with billions of rocks, boulders, comets, asteroids, meteors, proto planets and stuff kicked out of orbit not long after the big bang, so chances are theres a dead lump of a planet heading this way, equally theres a good chance we wont see it til its to late which means Binary could die still a virgin Smile

5 October 2012, 14:51,
(4 October 2012, 23:19)Wildman Wrote: i'm a simple man and i ask simple questions. if all the planets go round the suns gravity and rotation, then what brings niberu back when its shot off out into space for 3,500 years?
i mean can the sun realy pull a planet back that far? usualy we slingshot from planets rotational gravity niberu is in space with nothing to spin round, just a sun 3,500 years away.

Off the top of my head and without looking at yootoob wildman I believe the theory goes something like, Out in the far reaches of our solar system is another sun (we are part of a binary system) but it is dead, a brown dwarf i think they're called? Any hoo it still has a gravitational pull and it is this that sling shots Nibiru on an elliptical orbit around our solar system towards our sun, which in turn sling shots the planet back towards the brown dwarf.
Personaly I think it's a load of bollocks. And I'm more concerned with working out how I will survive any kind of alien invasion or debris from the passing planet and any space crap it may be dragging along that falls to earth with a big bang!
Respect existence or expect resistance!
5 October 2012, 17:21,
(5 October 2012, 09:36)NorthernRaider Wrote: equally theres a good chance we wont see it til its to late which means Binary could die still a virgin Smile

So that would be 0% chance, as Binary has a kid?
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
5 October 2012, 18:58,
Dont be distracted by the what.
I.e. what causes shtf.
It really doesn't matter what causes it, whether war, famine, plague or the mother in law.
What matters is what you do about it, what your plans are, how your going to deal with shtf.
I have no set plan but remain fluid, planning for anything and everything.
Unlike the Doomsday prepper program where they plan for one event, what happens if something happens that you haven't planned for??
I'll tell you what, your up shit creek without a paddle, maybe not even a boat.
You can't physically plan and equip yourself for everything it'd be physically and economically impossible but you can plan for things in your head, run through scenarios etc... and have a plan that can cover most eventualities, that way you remain flexible and fluid, have a plan, then a backup plan and a backup plan for the backup plan. remain fluid, consider many possibilities and plan many actions to combat those possibilities to enhance your chances of surviving.
no plan or prepping can be 100% guaranteed to work, no amount of money or gear can save you if you dont know what your doing or how to use what you have.

I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
5 October 2012, 19:09,
(5 October 2012, 08:00)BeardyMan Wrote:
(4 October 2012, 23:44)RoadWarrior Wrote: maybe only a few people in the know including...David Icke,

David Icke is a prick - the bloke's completely full of shit. No self respecting conspiracy theorist even listens to the drivel that comes from his mouth. fucking reptillian queen? What a knob jockey. He's just been put there to spout this shit to discredit people who actually do stumble upon things. He gives the rest of them a bad name.

Back to the topic - If this Planet X / Nibiru / Elenin.

Firstly:
RoadWarrior Wrote:the comet is also called elenin as the "nin" bit comes from the person who "discovered it for joe public" and the "ele" is NASA code for ..............................EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT.

Nope, wrong.
Comet Elenin was discovered by the Russian astronomer Leonid Elenin.
Don't believe everything you read on ATS or godlikeproductions Rolleyes

If this harbinger of doom was approaching, and would indeed crash into our wonderful planet on 21/12/2012 then it would be quite visible in the sky at night. Come the end of November it would be visible in the day time (google for proof if you must)
Any amateur astronomer would be able to see this thing coming at us right now - I've not heard of thousands of telescopes being confiscated by the Yanks (although BrixhamBadger will probably post something from his "very good friends" to attest this)

So all in all, it's BS. How would you prep for this anyway? The end of all life on earth?

thank you some won who thinks david icke is a total bell end fucking fall of shit twat
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
5 October 2012, 19:34,
thanks prepper1 now we can get back to the point. how to prep for the event , even if you think its not valid
5 October 2012, 19:55,
(5 October 2012, 09:36)NorthernRaider Wrote: I can proof there is no conspiracy just look here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43478117@N00/8056073160/
(5 October 2012, 09:33)BeardyMan Wrote: Yes, but we know the trajectory of Elenin, so no search work involved.

I feel you are missing the point Sir, You could be watching Elenin, Planet X, Niburu, Alderban, or any specific lump of rock but just like the people at Joddrell bank of the JPL you may miss the main act coming in low from a completely different direction. Again I suggest we focus to much on the possible cause of our demise instead of focusing on what we are going to do if the lump of rock does not kill us.

I look up in the sky and think " Thats a shit load of buckshot up there" and there is probably a lot of it heading this way, what can I do to minimise its affect on me if it doesnt kill me on impact?"
Smile
Apparently our neighbouring galaxy is already on collision course with our Milky way, its not meant to get here for billions of years but as stephen Hawking points out there is hellish gravitational eddies and currents out there playing havoc with billions of rocks, boulders, comets, asteroids, meteors, proto planets and stuff kicked out of orbit not long after the big bang, so chances are theres a dead lump of a planet heading this way, equally theres a good chance we wont see it til its to late which means Binary could die still a virgin Smile

HYPNOTOAD FOR KING Big GrinBig Grin
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
6 October 2012, 00:30,
(5 October 2012, 19:34)Straight Shooter Wrote: thanks prepper1 now we can get back to the point. how to prep for the event , even if you think its not valid
To work out the survival chances after a major impact event, you have to have an idea of the size (mass) of the object and the velocity. Taking 10 kilometers as the size of a typical large asteroid (body)
The impact energy deposited equals the kinetic energy (KE) of the incoming object.
Using Newtons Dynamics

KE = 1/2 M V2

V is large!

Orbital velocity ~ 30 km/sec = 66,000 mph

Mass is large!

M = Density x Volume = Density x 1/6 pi D3, where D is the diameter of the object.

average density of rocks on impact
Density ~ 5 gr/cc

Mass ~ 2.5 D3 tons, where D = diameter in meters

convert to equivalent explosive energy in units of tons of TNT. [1 ton TNT = 4 x 1016 ergs]

Impact energy = 250 D3 equivalent tons of TNT, where D is in meters.

A tiny object with D=4 meters packs the explosive energy of the Hiroshima bomb (20,000 tons).

If D = 10 kilometer, the size of a typical large asteroid, the released energy = 250 billion tons of TNT!

10-km diam asteroid =250 Billion tons
vapourised rock and water would be ejected at supersonic speeds into the upper atmosphere encircling the earth. Just before impact the area underneath the body would be heated to temperatures hotter than the interior of he sun.
The shock wave from impact will pulverise everything for thousands of kilometers.
Mass extinction of all major life forms on Earth for the next ten Million years
AND FUCK ME I'VE JUST BOUGHT A BEAR GRYLLS KNIFEBig Grin