Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
IS PLANET X ON ITS WAY
6 October 2012, 02:07,
RE: IS PLANET X ON ITS WAY
(4 October 2012, 23:44)RoadWarrior Wrote: I hear what your saying WM......and get that.....BUT what if its not a planet ......and its a huge spacecraft thats returning to Earth ? Annunaki anyone ! ? im not sure and maybe only a few people in the know including...David Icke,David Hugo Boyle and the Majestic 12 know !! its something to prepp for IMO and maybe lose sleep over.....

watch ancint alliens. years ago when they sent that package far out into spac with things like elvis-mozart human talking ect there was also a copy of the sumerian texts!!!! just found out last night
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
6 October 2012, 12:04,
(6 October 2012, 02:07)Wildman Wrote:
(4 October 2012, 23:44)RoadWarrior Wrote: I hear what your saying WM......and get that.....BUT what if its not a planet ......and its a huge spacecraft thats returning to Earth ? Annunaki anyone ! ? im not sure and maybe only a few people in the know including...David Icke,David Hugo Boyle and the Majestic 12 know !! its something to prepp for IMO and maybe lose sleep over.....

watch ancint alliens. years ago when they sent that package far out into spac with things like elvis-mozart human talking ect there was also a copy of the sumerian texts!!!! just found out last night

Interesting thing. Have you got a link to read up on this in more detail?
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
6 October 2012, 18:39,
(6 October 2012, 00:30)Tartar Horde Wrote:
(5 October 2012, 19:34)Straight Shooter Wrote: thanks prepper1 now we can get back to the point. how to prep for the event , even if you think its not valid

Mass extinction of all major life forms on Earth for the next ten Million years
AND FUCK ME I'VE JUST BOUGHT A BEAR GRYLLS KNIFEBig Grin

bugger, does this mean minor lifeforms like the makems might inherit the earth
they laugh at us because we're different, we laugh at them because they're all the same
6 October 2012, 22:08,
I know everyone is entitled to an opinion, and that in this modern and pc world we live in people shouldn't be shot down in flames for expressing a different or strange viewpoint, no matter how frigging stupid it is Smile , and i'm trying hard to be polite and pc here -

But this thread is a load of total and utter bollocks. Sorry if that offends some people but seriously, what a crock of shite. No wonder us preppers get a bad frigging press.

Sorry chaps but it had to be said Smile

You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected
6 October 2012, 22:33, (This post was last modified: 6 October 2012, 22:36 by Tartar Horde.)
(6 October 2012, 22:08)IB1 Wrote: I know everyone is entitled to an opinion, and that in this modern and pc world we live in people shouldn't be shot down in flames for expressing a different or strange viewpoint, no matter how frigging stupid it is Smile , and i'm trying hard to be polite and pc here -

But this thread is a load of total and utter bollocks. Sorry if that offends some people but seriously, what a crock of shite. No wonder us preppers get a bad frigging press.

(6 October 2012, 22:33)Tartar Horde Wrote:
(6 October 2012, 22:08)IB1 Wrote: I know everyone is entitled to an opinion, and that in this modern and pc world we live in people shouldn't be shot down in flames for expressing a different or strange viewpoint, no matter how frigging stupid it is Smile , and i'm trying hard to be polite and pc here -

I agree, when we are talking about David Icke etc we are straying into the realms of Quackery, when considering impacts of extra Earth bodies (asteroids etc) the threat is all too real my friends
7 October 2012, 08:40,
I'm still waiting for my reference to read up on what's been said.

If someone is going to quote a fact about something, I'm asking them for a quote or a resource I can look up and check out what they're saying, otherwise........I'm with Tartar, IB1, Binary, NR, BP, Beardy, and every other sane prepper. If something about aliens, Sumarian texts, Mayan Prophecy, or anything like that, is going to be spoken about, then I want a reference to check out the resource. That way, if it says David Ike, or some other person that has a worse track record of being further attached from reality than Hitler, I can just ignore it. But so far, nobody is giving me the references about scientific studies (from another thread) and about historical 'FACTS' from this thread.

Unless I get my concrete reference, I'm just going to ignore the BS. A reference isn't "Here Scythe13, an alien skull." A reference is simply, www............................ that links to the video, or article. Shouldn't be that hard to find. On which note, "A mate from the pub said......." Doesn't count as a reference!!! Nor does 'I heard this guy say', as he could simply be talking about a fiction story he is writing.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
7 October 2012, 10:10,
Hi S13, there is loads of stuff on you tube mate....sorry i honestly dont know how to do "links" things on a computer or i wud ! i just put in planet x, Nibiru,comet Elenin...etc my fault about throwing David Icke in ....i was seeing if anyone had diff opinions on his erm...contraversial views and stuff . but David Hugo Boyle has done a book called "children of the Stars " and it ties in with egptian pymarids and maths/angles of stuff that "app" point to a certain star system ....orions belt and that................okay...so its his theory that people/race of species called the Annunakki...will return to earth thousands and thousands of years later.....so could this be Planet X /Nibiru......he says it is .....sorry i cant say wether its fact ...pub talk.....looney tunes.....or whatever But its very interesting brain food.......and i find it facinating IMO.
7 October 2012, 10:59,
Just last week I saw this YouTube video (see link) so this thread really caught attention.
I can't say wether it's all true or false but some of it does make some sense.
If you have time to watch it, it's all strangely, very interesting.
Start the video at 1hr 10min for planet X Nirubu, again very interesting.

Cheers Juice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe6DN1Oox...=endscreen
walk outside the box
7 October 2012, 11:44,
Hey Juice, just finished watching that guy......if only the elite who own the tv and media were stopped...then this guy and others shud be put on the main channels in the same way as they put party pol broadcasts and stuff on .......for others with open minds to see.! great viewing IMO.
7 October 2012, 12:05,
So long as we accept that many of us have other opinions and we agree to disagree no harm comes from it. Vive La Difference its what gives us our strength.