Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
IS PLANET X ON ITS WAY
7 October 2012, 16:48,
RE: IS PLANET X ON ITS WAY
You're right RW, we're given the 'official' self perpetuating truth with no debate.

Vive La Vérité (truth) it's what gives us freedom.
Juice.
walk outside the box
7 October 2012, 17:20,
(6 October 2012, 12:04)Scythe13 Wrote:
(6 October 2012, 02:07)Wildman Wrote:
(4 October 2012, 23:44)RoadWarrior Wrote: I hear what your saying WM......and get that.....BUT what if its not a planet ......and its a huge spacecraft thats returning to Earth ? Annunaki anyone ! ? im not sure and maybe only a few people in the know including...David Icke,David Hugo Boyle and the Majestic 12 know !! its something to prepp for IMO and maybe lose sleep over.....

watch ancint alliens. years ago when they sent that package far out into spac with things like elvis-mozart human talking ect there was also a copy of the sumerian texts!!!! just found out last night

Interesting thing. Have you got a link to read up on this in more detail?
sorry i havent but all i can say is they stated that among other that the sumerian texts were one of the items blasted into space and that it was an episode of ancient aliens. but i'm sure its on google search. i think it was on a golden record if i remember correctly.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
7 October 2012, 17:22,
i have enjoyed looking at your posts ALL OF THEM ! ....Beware of sheeplepreps
7 October 2012, 19:42,
(7 October 2012, 08:40)Scythe13 Wrote: I'm still waiting for my reference to read up on what's been said.

If someone is going to quote a fact about something, I'm asking them for a quote or a resource I can look up and check out what they're saying, otherwise........I'm with Tartar, IB1, Binary, NR, BP, Beardy, and every other sane prepper. If something about aliens, Sumarian texts, Mayan Prophecy, or anything like that, is going to be spoken about, then I want a reference to check out the resource. That way, if it says David Ike, or some other person that has a worse track record of being further attached from reality than Hitler, I can just ignore it. But so far, nobody is giving me the references about scientific studies (from another thread) and about historical 'FACTS' from this thread.

Unless I get my concrete reference, I'm just going to ignore the BS. A reference isn't "Here Scythe13, an alien skull." A reference is simply, www............................ that links to the video, or article. Shouldn't be that hard to find. On which note, "A mate from the pub said......." Doesn't count as a reference!!! Nor does 'I heard this guy say', as he could simply be talking about a fiction story he is writing.

hey wot about me you shitSmile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
8 October 2012, 13:21,
(7 October 2012, 19:42)Barneyboy Wrote:
(7 October 2012, 08:40)Scythe13 Wrote: I'm still waiting for my reference to read up on what's been said.

If someone is going to quote a fact about something, I'm asking them for a quote or a resource I can look up and check out what they're saying, otherwise........I'm with Tartar, IB1, Binary, NR, BP, Beardy, and every other sane prepper. If something about aliens, Sumarian texts, Mayan Prophecy, or anything like that, is going to be spoken about, then I want a reference to check out the resource. That way, if it says David Ike, or some other person that has a worse track record of being further attached from reality than Hitler, I can just ignore it. But so far, nobody is giving me the references about scientific studies (from another thread) and about historical 'FACTS' from this thread.

Unless I get my concrete reference, I'm just going to ignore the BS. A reference isn't "Here Scythe13, an alien skull." A reference is simply, www............................ that links to the video, or article. Shouldn't be that hard to find. On which note, "A mate from the pub said......." Doesn't count as a reference!!! Nor does 'I heard this guy say', as he could simply be talking about a fiction story he is writing.

hey wot about me you shitSmile

Sorry Barney, you know I still love you mate. You're in that list.

I don't mind people speaking of aliens and the alike. But it can be one of those issues where people look for the information that proves what they want to believe, but they ignore everything that says what they believe is total bollocks.

As preppers, we should be able to make up our own minds, but we should be able to look at things critically. Analyse, assess, and quantify the truth. We shouldn't ignore the thought of aliens, but neither should we ignore the stuff that says they're not real. As intelligent adults we should be able to look at the information provided, and see whether it's total crap or truth.

Example
Is bigfoot real?

Evidence says:
DNA, not human, unrecognised
Video footage, proven (confession) all fake.

Outcome: There may be something, but it's so rare, why bother thinking about it?

Aliens exist?

Evidence:
Video-Mostly fake, some unexplained.
Annunaci, all evidence based on ancient mythology and texts.
Ancient Civilisations: Proven, but not understood.

Analysis: Annunaci text coincides with ancient civilisations. No idea of their textual truth, whether they were writing kids stories or the truth.

Outcome: Doesn't effect us, so not worth bothering with.

Last example:
Santa Clause, all evidence based on ancient mythology and texts.
Coincides with ancient texts from around much of the world.

Analysis: Same as alien analysis.

Outcome: I still get presents for Christmas, so who cares, as long as I get my new knife!!!

I think we should honestly look at things as mature adults and start to analyse things critically. A lot of people spout an awful lot of crap, while others spout the truth. It's best to reference your source of information and let people make up their own minds.

We've not argued about this, and I think it shows how mature we all are, in recognising our own differences.

One thing we have to do, is to look at where the information is from, then recognise it as what it is. If someone says "They say..." or something like that, check who THEY are. For example "They say the zombie apocalypse is coming" and that is serious, THEY do. What I don't let you know is that THEY is actually one of the kids at the Scout group I work with (true story, he always says about the zombie apocalypse). If someone is going to provide information that they have made up themselves (like scientology) then if THEY say something, then if the basis is made up, then what THEY say, is based on BS, so any information based on what THEY SAY, should not be considered information, it should be considered as total fricking bollocks!!!

When people say "What I think, and what I believe" the same analytical process should be provided. Does the person base their principles on science, or opinion?
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
8 October 2012, 17:31, (This post was last modified: 8 October 2012, 17:34 by Barneyboy.)
im sorry but wot do you mean santa not real
(8 October 2012, 17:31)Barneyboy Wrote: im sorry but wot do you mean santa not real

when you say on the list im now worryed you are living up there with NR and that lot Big Grin
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
8 October 2012, 22:22,
The problems when you a given something way beyond the normal is how do you take it in , and if you choose to except it, a simple yes/no/maybe . You can take things further if you have an interest or doubt or you can disregard it as bollocks , the other thing is IT DOES NOT FIT or sit right within your view as far as you have prepared till now, nobody wants to turn left ....in short it forces a rethink . if you can,t be arsed to find out with a bit of research and time , when i talk to friends who worry about the stuff going on i gentley suggest why start off with (more food) THEN the standard responce of 101 questions and a demand for answers there on the spot (they want everything on a plate all done for them) without any research of their own . NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS i give them details of this site(hello guests) so they can get on and i will help in anyway i can BUT do your bloody own research
8 October 2012, 22:32,
(8 October 2012, 17:31)Barneyboy Wrote: im sorry but wot do you mean santa not real

when you say on the list im now worryed you are living up there with NR and that lot Big Grin

Stop picking on me or I'll go on strike !!! Smile

""The working class can kiss my ass, I've got the formans job at last""

9 October 2012, 06:53,
Like I said earlier, everyone is entitled to their opinion and to hold whatever views they like, but it works both ways. Just as people are free to post any old junk and dress it up as a fact, others are free to call it BS (or as in my case "total and utter bollocks" Smile ).

You often see the accusation from the Apoconobbers (i love that term Smile ) that the rest of us have closed minds and are little better than sheep, well i'll use my standard phrase again - complete and utter bollocks. I've looked at plenty of so called evidence and found the vast majority of this "evidence" is just unsubstantiated and baseless claims backed up with a total lack of understanding of science and history. The following link may help some people with their use (or misuse) of scientific terms like "facts".

http://wilstar.com/theories.htm

As skythe said, real evidence is what is required, not links to some eejit on the internet whos read one too many Dan Brown books.

Just to repeat, I totally respect peoples right to believe and post whatever they like, just as they should respect my right to point out when they are talking "total and utter bollocks" Smile

You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected
9 October 2012, 23:02,
.............yawn............not worth any more comment.......another yawn