Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pionering outdoor natural hydroponics!!!!!!
6 October 2012, 19:11,
RE: pionering outdoor natural hydroponics!!!!!!
sorry people, i'm having problems up loading from my phone. am going to try putting it on the computer then to p.m. should be tonight or tomorrow.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
3 December 2012, 05:12,
RE: pionering outdoor natural hydroponics!!!!!!
i recently posted that i would pm the video of the tomi's, unfortunately after trying to upload on to the misses's lap top with no joy; i managed to delete it! in imbarisment i have not written anything else out of fear of not being believed. how ever, i haven't told any lies. the above is true. the reason for this post, other than to tell of the loss of the bloody video, is to tell all who are interested in having hydro vegetable gardens that IT WORKS! the stream i used was a slow flowing, shallow of 1inch. i then dug a figure of 8 out but like a dam, i left the walls until the 8was perfect. then i took the small mud walls down and the system was complete and running amazingly well. the rest of how i did it is above and i stress that considering what i did was a test nothing more. and considering that there wasn't nearly enough light coming in, i'll be doing this method for the rest of my life! i'm just sorry as hell for deleting the video.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!