Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
abu hamza
5 October 2012, 21:39,
RE: abu hamza
Its about bloody time they have dealt with abu hamsandwich. Should have done it sooner.
6 October 2012, 09:22, (This post was last modified: 6 October 2012, 09:26 by BrixhamBadger.)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19855380 Wink
I am betting he won`t last long as "his health is deteriorating".
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
6 October 2012, 09:33,
Hopefully they ditch the bugger in the sea like bin laden.
6 October 2012, 10:28,
lets give a big hand !! finally he has gone , now for those that were demanding we did not extradite him!
6 October 2012, 10:32,
now that HE and the other have gone, do you see any repercussions from his supporters in THIS country?? would this extradition lead to terrorist events??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 October 2012, 11:17,
About blinkin' time that scumbag was exited in more ways than one. BP, I think all you've got to do is look at 'em the wrong way and that's enough for 'em to get huffy and kick off Sad
6 October 2012, 11:22,
(6 October 2012, 11:17)Bug_out_Bag Wrote: About blinkin' time that scumbag was exited in more ways than one. BP, I think all you've got to do is look at 'em the wrong way and that's enough for 'em to get huffy and kick off Sad

Yes, i think your right BOB, but i was thinking of something more akin to 7/7 than them just protesting.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 October 2012, 11:25,
Yes, I agree! That's what they do when they get huffy isnt it? They're extremist in all things ... 'huffyness' included!
6 October 2012, 11:31,
Just what "they" need for another False Flag incident to keep the Sheeple doing headless chicken impressions methinks.
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
6 October 2012, 11:34,
The sheeple do that anyway..without being prompted!!Big Grin