Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
solar stirling plant
10 October 2012, 20:48, (This post was last modified: 10 October 2012, 20:50 by Hrusai.)
RE: solar stirling plant
sterling engines are more of a nice curio than anything with much practical use Tongue
but its lovely seeing such an elegant idea of simple heat differences powering a small generator setup, even if it is woefully inefficient xD

ok after a pokey around that link you posted is total b"ll"cks Tongue stinks of insanity and pseudo science

"Stirling engine generator system harnesses the power while using sun, thus it produces for no extra money and clean eco-friendly power therefore works fully out of this grid. This is a new solution to generating free energy. The principle of this approach Solar Stirling plant has been explored for many years, and now after the The Creator transformed The plan and simplified it to get a point that anybody are going to design it, The Creator decided to enable it to remain available to most people."

i mean like seriously....wtf, it was created back in the 1900s Tongue
sounds like your typical fruitloopery xD i mean like, "the creator!" and "the plan" sounds culty lol
10 October 2012, 23:45, (This post was last modified: 10 October 2012, 23:54 by Straight Shooter.)
well tigs let us know if you have a go.... i will be up for it!
1900s what about nicoli telser or was he total bollocks?as well
j p morgan bankster sorted nic out , i wonder why ?
11 October 2012, 10:42,
whats nikola tesla got to do with anything Tongue