Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The sheeple motivated
8 October 2012, 13:21, (This post was last modified: 8 October 2012, 13:25 by bigpaul.)
RE: The sheeple motivated
(8 October 2012, 12:40)Lightspeed Wrote:
(8 October 2012, 12:27)Skean Dhude Wrote: Nuclear is OK for us. Stable tetonic plates, new power stations and experience of safely managing them. After all there are vast tranches of Devon where hardly anyone lives. Smile

There are vast tranches of Devon that are devoid of human habitation and where there is significant levels of readioactive polution, enough to be a human health hazard!

... its Radon gas that escapes from the famous granite rock formations that make up much of the county...

Granite formations are mostly found in Cornwall and Dartmoor, around here its SOLID BALL CLAY and further out its sandstone. yes there are large areas where hardly anyone lives and thats where i'm going WTSHTF!!Big Grin
I would rather have no nuclear and therefore no electricity, its was because of nuclear we left Glastonbury. i would rather have no power(at all) than have to live under the threat of a nuclear accident or terrorist threat.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 October 2012, 14:26,
(8 October 2012, 13:21)bigpaul Wrote:
(8 October 2012, 12:40)Lightspeed Wrote:
(8 October 2012, 12:27)Skean Dhude Wrote: Nuclear is OK for us. Stable tetonic plates, new power stations and experience of safely managing them. After all there are vast tranches of Devon where hardly anyone lives. Smile

There are vast tranches of Devon that are devoid of human habitation and where there is significant levels of readioactive polution, enough to be a human health hazard!

... its Radon gas that escapes from the famous granite rock formations that make up much of the county...

Granite formations are mostly found in Cornwall and Dartmoor, around here its SOLID BALL CLAY and further out its sandstone. yes there are large areas where hardly anyone lives and thats where i'm going WTSHTF!!Big Grin
I would rather have no nuclear and therefore no electricity, its was because of nuclear we left Glastonbury. i would rather have no power(at all) than have to live under the threat of a nuclear accident or terrorist threat.

Fair enough BP, we all make our own appraisals.
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

8 October 2012, 14:30,
I'd rather have no power full stop. But then I probably should have been born about 500 years ago.
8 October 2012, 14:35,
(8 October 2012, 14:30)BeardyMan Wrote: I'd rather have no power full stop. But then I probably should have been born about 500 years ago.

yeah, me too, i cant stand the 21st Century!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 October 2012, 14:36,
(8 October 2012, 14:35)bigpaul Wrote:
(8 October 2012, 14:30)BeardyMan Wrote: I'd rather have no power full stop. But then I probably should have been born about 500 years ago.

You ever see that god-awful program called "Cadfael"?

That kind of time would have suited me perfectly Big Grin
8 October 2012, 14:41,
(8 October 2012, 14:36)BeardyMan Wrote:
(8 October 2012, 14:35)bigpaul Wrote:

You ever see that god-awful program called "Cadfael"?

That kind of time would have suited me perfectly Big Grin
I dont fancy the hair cuts of that time though!Tongue i rather think i'd have been more of a "mountain man" type myself, only coming down in the spring to get pissed and laid, then back to the mountains with my supplies!!Big GrinBig Grin
8 October 2012, 14:46, (This post was last modified: 8 October 2012, 14:48 by BeardyMan.)
(8 October 2012, 14:41)bigpaul Wrote: I dont fancy the hair cuts of that time though!Tongue i rather think i'd have been more of a "mountain man" type myself, only coming down in the spring to get pissed and laid, then back to the mountains with my supplies!!Big GrinBig Grin

Hair cut. Hair cut. Hair cut? I don't get it?? Tongue
(8 October 2012, 14:41)bigpaul Wrote: I dont fancy the hair cuts of that time though!Tongue i rather think i'd have been more of a "mountain man" type myself, only coming down in the spring to get pissed and laid, then back to the mountains with my supplies!!Big GrinBig Grin

Actually - I missed the most important part of that statement. Only getting laid in the spring?! What about those cold winter nights, mornings and afternoons?
8 October 2012, 14:55,
Cadfael is a monk-right! they have those horrible "halo" hair cuts!Big Grin and yes, i would only get laid in the spring when i came down from the mountains, the mountains would be "my" place away from everyone else...well i have said often enough i am the original loner!
8 October 2012, 15:07,
(8 October 2012, 14:55)bigpaul Wrote: Cadfael is a monk-right! they have those horrible "halo" hair cuts!Big Grin and yes, i would only get laid in the spring when i came down from the mountains, the mountains would be "my" place away from everyone else...well i have said often enough i am the original loner!

Yeah, don't much fancy being the Funky-Monk. Don't think I could manage mating only in the spring though! Although I would save myself a fortune in flowers and shoes Tongue
8 October 2012, 15:10,
(8 October 2012, 15:07)BeardyMan Wrote:
(8 October 2012, 14:55)bigpaul Wrote: Cadfael is a monk-right! they have those horrible "halo" hair cuts!Big Grin and yes, i would only get laid in the spring when i came down from the mountains, the mountains would be "my" place away from everyone else...well i have said often enough i am the original loner!

Yeah, don't much fancy being the Funky-Monk. Don't think I could manage mating only in the spring though! Although I would save myself a fortune in flowers and shoes Tongue

yeah, well i have been married 3 times! i do kinda miss the quiet times in between!Big Grin