Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
you really want to try and nick this guys car
9 October 2012, 11:34,
you really want to try and nick this guys car
you really want to try and nick this guys car attempted cars theft they could have picked an easier target lol
9 October 2012, 11:41,
RE: you really want to try and nick this guys car
(9 October 2012, 11:34)Tigs Wrote: you really want to try and nick this guys car attempted cars theft they could have picked an easier target lol

I would so loved to have seen that incident.

Perfect justice. Well done AK!

Of course it could have been a publicity stunt to draw attention to little brother's debut?
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

9 October 2012, 11:50,
Did you see the south african car upgrade a few years ago? Anyone tries to open you car door and it triggers a flamethrower. Ending with a kfc,kentucky fried chav
9 October 2012, 11:53,
Hey...it's my buddy Amir Smile believe me, this would have been a dirty no holds barred fight, he wasn't in the ring with all the rules and regs . I don't know Amir's brother but know Amir and know this would have been a fight and a half Smile
9 October 2012, 13:00,
It's a wonder they weren't arrested.
After all the police usually support the criminal

9 October 2012, 13:03,
(9 October 2012, 11:50)Metroyeti Wrote: Did you see the south african car upgrade a few years ago? Anyone tries to open you car door and it triggers a flamethrower. Ending with a kfc,kentucky fried chav

think that was a bmw that as an option what does that tell you about south africa
9 October 2012, 13:47,
(9 October 2012, 13:03)David075 Wrote:
(9 October 2012, 11:50)Metroyeti Wrote: Did you see the south african car upgrade a few years ago? Anyone tries to open you car door and it triggers a flamethrower. Ending with a kfc,kentucky fried chav

think that was a bmw that as an option what does that tell you about south africa

They have good ideas?
9 October 2012, 15:10,
reminds me of this 1 guy who tried to car jack an ultimate fighting champion xD...he got real messed up Tongue