Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do You Need Money?
11 October 2012, 12:54,
Do You Need Money?
I found this interesting & felt like sharing it. Big Grin http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=end...39Xfbm_LkM
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
11 October 2012, 13:16,
RE: Do You Need Money?
Thanks for that.
No kids though I see... Just wait till 1 or 2 have kids, social services will shut it down...Dale farm springs to mind.
Also when the local council find out. they'll sell the land or make them pay rent... You can only get away from modern life and its rules for so long before some bastard spoils it.
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
11 October 2012, 13:18,
Apart from the mess and other people living in the same space as my family and I...This is my kind of living Smile
11 October 2012, 13:29, (This post was last modified: 11 October 2012, 13:39 by bigpaul.)
(11 October 2012, 13:16)Prepper1 Wrote: Thanks for that.
No kids though I see... Just wait till 1 or 2 have kids, social services will shut it down...Dale farm springs to mind.
Also when the local council find out. they'll sell the land or make them pay rent... You can only get away from modern life and its rules for so long before some bastard spoils it.

especially if you plaster it all over youtube! whatever happened to keeping a low profile??
if you scroll down to the comments it says they were evicted in 2010.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.