Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boots
11 December 2012, 12:18,
RE: Boots
Yeah, primark are always a good bet for cheap shoes for the little'uns
No point paying lots as they either wear them out or grow out of them.

Or with our little one sometimes when he's in his buggy he'll take one of his shoes off (only ever one) and chuck it. Twice now we've got home to find he's sporting only one shoe! Little sod.
11 December 2012, 12:42,
what is it with kids? sometimes in the morning walking the dog, we find kids "abandoned" clothing, socks-singly or in pairs, odd shoes, jumpers and jackets.....what the heck is going on? i dont have kids, maybe someone can explain??Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 December 2012, 13:05,
(11 December 2012, 12:42)bigpaul Wrote: what is it with kids? sometimes in the morning walking the dog, we find kids "abandoned" clothing, socks-singly or in pairs, odd shoes, jumpers and jackets.....what the heck is going on? i dont have kids, maybe someone can explain??Big Grin

Spontaneous naturism

Or you live near a kidnapping hotspot?
11 December 2012, 14:36,
(11 December 2012, 13:05)BeardyMan Wrote:
(11 December 2012, 12:42)bigpaul Wrote: what is it with kids? sometimes in the morning walking the dog, we find kids "abandoned" clothing, socks-singly or in pairs, odd shoes, jumpers and jackets.....what the heck is going on? i dont have kids, maybe someone can explain??Big Grin

Spontaneous naturism

Or you live near a kidnapping hotspot?

No-too both!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 May 2013, 13:02,
you cant beat a pair of building site boots, waterproof , cheap , tough, good grip.
you should get a good pair for £30/35, last you years
19 May 2013, 23:41,
I brought the cheapest walking boots from go outdoors. think they were only £20 and they are very good. I've been upto my ankles in water and not a drop has leaked in and they are comfy too.[/php]
20 May 2013, 08:47,
I buy Mercury MX2 walking boots on line for less than £15, very comfy, I've got 6 pairs in store, along with 2 pairs of Docs, 2 pairs of Cat boots and assorted trainers.