Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW CLOSE IS TSHTF
11 October 2012, 23:31, (This post was last modified: 12 October 2012, 00:09 by Straight Shooter.)
HOW CLOSE IS TSHTF
I would like to find out from members ( your take) on how close you think we are to TSHTF from 1-10 you can give your views on why or the trigger to the events as you percieve them if you like, and from this we will all have a concensus of what we all think and a timescale. eg: imminent =1 6months =2 1 year=3 2years=4 3years 5 and so on ............this should a the very least help us in our prepping and focus all our efforts
SORRY FOLKS ! THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN COVERED..... MY APOLS
12 October 2012, 06:49, (This post was last modified: 12 October 2012, 06:53 by Metroyeti.)
RE: HOW CLOSE IS TSHTF
6months the collapse of the eu (depends on how often we bail people out) but it looks like ze germans are about to go into recession.

Not sure whats going on with syria, that depends on what the russians do next.
same goes for iran and israel.

The uk I think were in for hard times.
The chavs will resort to more crime as the benefits are clamping down and you will be kicked off the dole for upto 3years. I think this will affect normal people who are unemployed even though tptb claim it wont.
Bad weather and power cuts.

I dont see us living in a mad max style world, more anne frank and hiding in the attic. Think were going to have a more rightwing approach when it goes tits up. more likly that the streets will be warzones so tptb will let the vermin get on with it.
12 October 2012, 08:36,
How close is TSHTF ?, 2008 in my opinion

12 October 2012, 11:10,
I don't think it's hit the fan yet, but we're definitely touching cloth!
12 October 2012, 16:00,
Difficult one.
UK Economic collapse? When the EU money runs out. 6-12 months
BUT I'm also thinking that the World Bank won't allow a full collapse.
They'd lose too much money.

World economic collapse? When the US goes down the pan.
Could be months after the EU folds but I doubt it.
Now if the oil stops flowing because of war??? I'm guessing weeks.

War in the Middle East?
After the US elections Tuesday, November 6, 2012.
Add few months for them to sober up AND,

If it's a new president, soon after that to divert the attention away from the mess he's inherited.
After all most new presidents throw their weight round to prove their "hard".

If it's Obama who knows.
After all it's Arab against Jew. Obama is said to be Protestant Christian. No clue there.

The US may support Israel but they certainly haven't got the nerve for another war off their own back.

After all they ducked out of Libya fast enough and they won't get involved with Syria or anything else.

The will is not there to throw their weight round especially as Afghanistan is their new Vietnam.
Over 1000 US personnel KIA don't look good.
So dunno if Obama slides back into the White House.

Probably Israel will go straight in on their own once they get the results and have been given the nod by Obama.
After all they've nothing to lose.

12 October 2012, 16:29,
i dont think you will actually be able to say X date was when TSHTF, i think it will be one thing after another, an accumulated thing, a drip, drip , drip effect.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.