Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scenario
12 October 2012, 19:12,
RE: Scenario
Time to cook al the meats in the freezers and scoff all the fresh stuff in the fridge, apart from that I'm OK fdor at least the following six months.

Got camping loo plus chemicals
Hundreds of candles ( need more lanterns)
Bottle gas fires
Bottled gas stoves
Wood burning fire
Hundreds of gallons of water

Bring it on.

12 October 2012, 19:21,
i have 2 streams running thru my ground and a well thats not run dry in 35 years (which i will now open up and fit a hand crank pump ) after reading this. i have water for 2 months stored and milton tabs and liquid purification tablets. 6 months of lpg gas in tank + gas bottles and canisters 7 oil lamps 30 lts parafinn ....candles torches 3 generators and fuel for 3 months 3 full wood stores to fire our rayburn as well as 3 month of coal, 600 lts water tank in attic for heating and hot water....and food lots of it and fresh eggs everyday! sorted ....and i would not forget little old gwen down the road a ways who looked after us when we were on our arse
13 October 2012, 08:55,
so unlike Unwanted Knitting Patterns or Prepared2Sell we dont have any newbie's on here, we're all hardened long term preppers/survivalists then?? so no worries...geesh!!Angry
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
13 October 2012, 10:35,
We can never be prepared enough,theres always something else we can do or learn